The Student Room Group

Are Multicultraists the real racist extremists?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Catholic_
That's called multiculturalism you 'racist'.

And what do you mean 'colonize'? why didn't the Indians want to be diversified by the Brits? since immigration is a good thing, it was good for the Indians but they wanted to kick all the white people out, funny that.

immigrants go to Africa - invasion
immigrants to to Europe - diverse, fun and good for the natives

Moving to a country to live there is immigration. Moving to a country to seize control of its government, people and resources isn't immigration.
Original post by 1w1whatsop
slave trade

I'm just sick of this "we are better than you because we are white attiude" from the racist on this thread
The situation in Russia isn't as rosy as would be preferable. Russia has 11.7% Muslim population as at 2010. Compared with 4.5 in UK in 2011.

Russia will do what they can to keep trouble under wraps but the Afghans are flooding the impoverished southern parts of Russia with cheap and more dangerous derivatives of heroin and committing the usual varied other forms of jihad.

Japan on the other hand were extremely quick to pre-empt this with their immigration policies and if Trump is elected he will likely repeal article 9. Allowing Japan to self-militarise. Aside from North Korea and earthquakes I think it is one of the safest places to be.
Do you interact with any Muslims IRL? :beard:
How is multiculturalism negatively impacting you, OP? @Catholic_
No....
Original post by Mathemagicien
Also, negative press of Muslim immigrants in Russia is censored, more so than in Sweden and Germany. Remember when that Muslim housekeeper roamed round Moscow with a child's severed head? Russian media didn't report that. They want to keep their own internal tensions down too.

I wasn't aware of that. But I guess censorship isn't as bad when your government aren't afraid to actively tackle a problem. It's far worse when you are censored AND the government refuses to help.
Multiculturalism supporters are to blame for homegrown extremism as they refuse to believe any culture has bad elements to it. People are so caught up in their own ideology that all cultures are equal and all cultures are just different that outrageous beliefs are allowed to be promoted in Britain. It's time they pulled their heads out of the sand and realised that not all cultures are equal and people of the inferior cultures should be forced to follow the superior Westernised British culture if they want to enter Britain.
Original post by _icecream
Well Britain shouldnt go around and colonize half of the world and steal its natural resources

Everyone was doing it, or at least those who could. It was a way of spreading power and wealth and a method of establishing yourself as a country.
I'm trying to get my head around this, but Multiculturalists have a severe racial problem, anything else is a reaction to this policy's action.

I see, many people, supporting a deliberate policy to force people of one ethnic group onto another (without the peoples consent) First of all, this sounds like the most unnautrual, unhuman thing I have heard of.

Secondly, whats the argument for entire nations to change their 'racial makeup'? well, there isn't one at all. The only reason I could think of is those people not recognizing this nation owns space, therefore rejecting them any opportunity to be who they are - which sounds like straight racism. The world is diverse already, so how does changing a unique nations culture make it more diverse, it would make it less diverse :/

I can think of anything so extreme since Nazism, I just cannot see how a depraved policy based on race is justified - then telling the host nation to celebrate becoming minoritzed in their own towns :/ I also do not see any non-Western nation doing this or minorities demanding their cultures be more diverse.

I think people should be suspicious of people who support this stuff because it doesn't benefit the hosts but to me, it looks like they're being humiliated and sold out entirely.

Ethnic diversity is not an issue. If anything, it's to the benefit of the human race in terms of evolution and resistance to disease. Who cares if the host nation's indigenous population (say, Brits) is in the minority, as long as the other ethnicities are just as British as the local Brits, if not more so.

Unless you're a white supremacist of course.

The issue is multiculturalism itself, and a lack of more intensive assimilation.
Original post by Madeline_H95
Multiculturalism supporters are to blame for homegrown extremism as they refuse to believe any culture has bad elements to it. People are so caught up in their own ideology that all cultures are equal and all cultures are just different that outrageous beliefs are allowed to be promoted in Britain. It's time they pulled their heads out of the sand and realised that not all cultures are equal and people of the inferior cultures should be forced to follow the superior Westernised British culture if they want to enter Britain.

Hahahaha, trust me, British culture really might not be the best example of a superior culture.

But there are indeed 'inferior' cultures speaking objectively, as long as one does not get philosophical about it and starts discussing the meaning of objective too in depth.
Oh I just read a few of the other replies and it seems as though I've stumbled into a white supremacist topic. Lovely stuff...
Original post by Madeline_H95

Why not just forced them, by law, to stop practicing the illegal parts of their culture?

(as one would think is already the case)
Yes
Original post by Mathemagicien
This is News and Current Affairs... split between white supremacists and terrorist sympathisers, there is no middle ground, it is a lawless wild west of memes and trolls. Escape while you can.

I've been in a lot of 'discussions' with extremists, and I know they can, at times, be fun, if not neuron damaging.

Regardless, when it comes to any such extremists, whenever one wields enough knowledge and logic, they just fade back into the woodwork.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by Caius Filimon
Ethnic diversity is not an issue. If anything, it's to the benefit of the human race in terms of evolution and resistance to disease. Who cares if the host nation's indigenous population (say, Brits) is in the minority, as long as the other ethnicities are just as British as the local Brits, if not more so.

Unless you're a white supremacist of course.

The issue is multiculturalism itself, and a lack of more intensive assimilation.

That says it all.
That says it all.

Not even a response. :facepalm:

Sort your life out.
Stupid thread lol.
Reply 38
Original post by Multiculturalism
Stupid thread lol.

No, just because it doesn't conform to your world views, doesn't make it stupid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IAmNero
No, just because it doesn't conform to your world views, doesn't make it stupid

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its more "multiculturialism is white genocide" nonsense

Just because it does conform to your world views, doesnt make it clever.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending