The Student Room Group

German government plans to spend 93.6 billion euros on refugees by end 2020

Scroll to see replies

I don't think immigrants will remain until 2020.. if you know what I mean.
Product placement
Imagine if that money had gone to education or healthcare... Would happily see it go to those sectors rather than a group where the majority are single, fit men who are too cowardly to fight for their country.
Reply 23
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Imagine if that money had gone to education or healthcare... Would happily see it go to those sectors rather than a group where the majority are single, fit men who are too cowardly to fight for their country.

Is it cowardice to save ones self from persecution? and i do believe many of the refuges are family's trying to escape the war.

Men are not the expendable gender. Besides, not everyone subscribes to nationalism; they didn't choose to wage war. If the British government decided to start killing protestors, leading to an all-out civil war with multiple factions fighting for control, my first thought would be to ensure the safety of myself and my family.

It's easy to demonise refugees and call them "cowards" when you've never had the experience of living in a war-torn country :rolleyes:
Original post by Josb
Note that the €93.6bn prediction relies on the hypothesis that 55% of the migrants will have found a job by 2020...

Which given that automation is taking over, will definitely happen..........
Original post by Mathemagicien
What would have happened if the male populations of Poland, the UK, China, Burma, etc. fled when the Germans, Russians, Italians, Hungarians, Romanians, Bulgarians, Vietnamese, Thais, and Japanese invaded in WWII?

They tried.

Lots of scientists fled and proved valuable.
Reply 27
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Men are not the expendable gender. Besides, not everyone subscribes to nationalism; they didn't choose to wage war. If the British government decided to start killing protestors, leading to an all-out civil war with multiple factions fighting for control, my first thought would be to ensure the safety of myself and my family.

You would let your family behind like these brave young men?
Reply 28
Original post by AhmedMA99
I don't think immigrants will remain until 2020.. if you know what I mean.

Why would they leave? Germany is going to spend more than a hundred billion on them.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Josb
You would let your family behind like these brave young men?

Some of these men have already had their families killed. Others leave in the hopes they can get them over here after they've settled, they'll probably leave their family with an elder of some sort (grandparents) who may have actively encouraged it due to desperate circumstances.

Some are just cowards, thieves, single men who had no family to begin with, but let's not paint everyone with the same brush, a war zone is a war zone, it's not a very nice place to live in.

You're trolling right? How can one be so simple minded.

You obviously dont have knowledge of the conflicts that are occurring in the region under question, i recommend you get some background information instead of believing this fallacy that simpletons think is true.
Original post by Mathemagicien
What would have happened if the male populations of Poland, the UK, China, Burma, etc. fled when the Germans, Russians, Italians, Hungarians, Romanians, Bulgarians, Vietnamese, Thais, and Japanese invaded in WWII?

They fought because it was clear what they were fighting for/against. They had something to believe in, they had a homeland that was wealthy, a system that worked and that they were content with; they wanted to preserve their way of life and they knew exactly how to do it.

The same cannot be said for Syria. It's a mess of a civil war. It's been over 4 years - those who initially tried to fight have become disillusioned and frankly, don't see the point anymore. Why shouldn't they flee if there's no incentive to fight, and absolutely no chance of winning?
Reply 32
Given Germanys record maybe it is best for the continent is this country is finally destroyed. Its chacellor caused the muslim invasion and if Germany was partitioned or economically weak it would never happened.

The Frakfurt school and cultural marxism also comes actully from germany.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Josb
Why would they leave? Germany is going to spend more than a hundred billion on them.

Who said they'll leave on their own?
Europeans are going to kick them out of Europe.

Thats never gonna happen
Reply 35

I'd like to, but it won't happen.
Reply 36
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Some of these men have already had their families killed. Others leave in the hopes they can get them over here after they've settled, they'll probably leave their family with an elder of some sort (grandparents) who may have actively encouraged it due to desperate circumstances.

Some are just cowards, thieves, single men who had no family to begin with, but let's not paint everyone with the same brush, a war zone is a war zone, it's not a very nice place to live in.

I would have agreed to a plan only admitting women and children, but when you see that 80% of "refugees" are young men and that many in fact come from Algeria or Pakistan, you know that there is a problem.

Original post by lolatmaths
You're trolling right? How can one be so simple minded.

You obviously dont have knowledge of the conflicts that are occurring in the region under question, i recommend you get some background information instead of believing this fallacy that simpletons think is true.

I really dislike when people tell that "you should make your research" and don't provide any supportive information.
Original post by Josb
I'd like to, but it won't happen.

Oh trust me on that.. Wars are going to erupt. (Hopefully not)
But it is clear.. The European public wont tolerate the Muslims anymore. And Muslims will not stand still without doing anything about it. It is going to be bloody.

Unlucky Germany taxpayers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending