The Student Room Group

CCEA - AS History Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jmcm98
I don't have many interpretations for the threats to the Weimar Republic apart from the Munich Putsch...anybody else?

I'm feeling the exact same!! I can't find any good historical interpretations...Although I think you can get marks for interpretation for stating your own opinion. Usually the interpretations in the sources are in source 3 so use it extensively to make an argument, that's what our teacher said!
12 markers in focusing on; economic achievements of the nazis, impact of nazis policies on Jews, nature of opposition and resistance and perhaps culture under the nazis
Reply 22
Original post by Rachypoox
Help would be lovely! Any way possible, atleast we're in this together insuppose 😭

Any chance we could combine notes as I do politics swell!!
Reply 23
Ofcourse!! Pm me
Original post by sunflower17
I'm feeling the exact same!! I can't find any good historical interpretations...Although I think you can get marks for interpretation for stating your own opinion. Usually the interpretations in the sources are in source 3 so use it extensively to make an argument, that's what our teacher said!

I'm just hoping on using the historian in source 3 with maybe 1 historical interpretation
Original post by holl99
Any chance we could combine notes as I do politics swell!!

We could start a thread for politics?
Ive been so focused on sociology so realy scared and politics is the day before 😭

Me too!!! I've just been learning sociology and it's drained me! Hoping to do really well in history though
Predictions for Russia?
Original post by wee.sammie
Predictions for Russia?

im only doing 1 and 4 but im predicting 8 markers to be short term cause of 1905 rev or maybe bol&men split and for the 22 market i think its going to be reasons for tsars survival 1906-1914
for stalin i think the 8 markers will be on the reasons for purges, economic aims or how he defeated his opponents
for the 22, i think it will be on the successes of stalins economic policies, purges or how he used control :smile: hope that helps! ive heard that civil war is likely to come in in 2/3
Original post by sunflower17
im only doing 1 and 4 but im predicting 8 markers to be short term cause of 1905 rev or maybe bol&men split and for the 22 market i think its going to be reasons for tsars survival 1906-1914
for stalin i think the 8 markers will be on the reasons for purges, economic aims or how he defeated his opponents
for the 22, i think it will be on the successes of stalins economic policies, purges or how he used control :smile: hope that helps! ive heard that civil war is likely to come in in 2/3

I'm repeating this one from last year. Thank you so much! :smile:
the question of the threats to weimar republic 1919 1923 came up as a 12 marker in jan 2011 so there is a possibility of it coming up as a 12 instead of the 35! so im gonna learn consolidation, jews and rise to power aswell for 35 to be on the safe side
Do we just need to know the churches opposition to the Nazis? Or do we need to know all about Hitler's policies on the churches?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Opposition and churches came up last year! So i wouldnt look at it in depth.
Opposition and churches came up last year! So i wouldnt look at it in depth.

I would be very careful about that though because the A2 got the same topic area as their big question 2 years in a row and almost everyone had only looked at it briefly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
What do you mean by topic area? Churches and opposition fall into social policy im pretty sure - there is a chance you could get a question on the Jews which is from the same topic, but it 99% will not be on churches and oppostion again. ☺️
What do you mean by topic area? Churches and opposition fall into social policy im pretty sure - there is a chance you could get a question on the Jews which is from the same topic, but it 99% will not be on churches and oppostion again. ☺️

What I meant was that the year above us got what would be our equivalent of getting sources on opposition 2 years in a row. I too am pretty sure that opposition won't be our 35 mark but after what they did with the A2 exam I don't trust CCEA anymore 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
I don't trust any of them!! Fckers. 😭😭
I have some quotations bere, i'll post them after i finish doing politics notes
Reply 37
Can anyone help me with nazi economic policies?! ):
Can anyone help me with nazi economic policies?! ):

I know it quite well! Give me a pm xx
How do all you guys structure your 35 markers??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending