The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The truth is she never used to orgasm during sex with you in the first place and just used to fake it for your sake. Now that you've been together a while, she's not bothered faking it any more.

It might not be what you want to hear but it's the truth. 99% of girls don't/can't orgasm from penetrative sex (mostly because most guys cant last long enough to make it happen). Girls are far more likely to orgasm through other methods (oral, toys etc). Penetrative sex isn't everything, put emphasis on using other methods. It shouldn't just be foreplay followed by "sex" (penetrative sex). Sex should consist of many things, try new things, don't be boring.
Original post by HFBS
Oh yeah, because we are all built in exactly the same way. /sarcasm

Ask her. She is the only one that can tell you.

Bear in mind that it's possibly not an issue for her. If she still gets her O from foreplay and you aren't neglecting her, it's probably fine.

I assume the majority of women are anatomically very similar. If that's not the case, that might be where most of us are going wrong...
OP just ain't kinky enough, don't under estimate the psychology behind it, make her work, yes, make her.
Original post by insert-username
The truth is she never used to orgasm during sex with you in the first place and just used to fake it for your sake. Now that you've been together a while, she's not bothered faking it any more.

It might not be what you want to hear but it's the truth. 99% of girls don't/can't orgasm from penetrative sex (mostly because most guys cant last long enough to make it happen). Girls are far more likely to orgasm through other methods (oral, toys etc). Penetrative sex isn't everything, put emphasis on using other methods. It shouldn't just be foreplay followed by "sex" (penetrative sex). Sex should consist of many things, try new things, don't be boring.

99% is a ridiculous exaggeration. 35% according to some sources is more reasonable. Even then there's no way of really proving whether it's a case of "can't" or just "haven't".
Reply 24
Original post by hezzlington
I assume the majority of women are anatomically very similar. If that's not the case, that might be where most of us are going wrong...

Anatomically, in the same way that most human faces are anatomically very similar. Two eyes, nose, mouth, cheeks, chin etc. What goes on behind each face is very different, and without asking you don't know. Personally I put up with head because I know a lot of guys enjoy doing it, but it's pretty low on my list of priorities. I mean, I'd rather be getting head than doing the washing up, but there are plenty of sexual things I enjoy way more than head, and I get so fed up with guys (incidentally, non-vagina owners) saying that everyone with a vagina adores being eaten out. I mean seriously, you don't even have a vagina, stop making out like you have a clue what someone who does have a vagina must enjoy.

Rant over.
Reply 25
Original post by Anonymous
99% is a ridiculous exaggeration. 35% according to some sources is more reasonable. Even then there's no way of really proving whether it's a case of "can't" or just "haven't".

I thought its more like 35% have never but a much higher number only occasionally.
Original post by HFBS
Anatomically, in the same way that most human faces are anatomically very similar. Two eyes, nose, mouth, cheeks, chin etc. What goes on behind each face is very different,
Okay..

Original post by HFBS
and without asking you don't know.

Erm, there's a way of finding out what a woman likes by experimentation. When you hook up with somebody new you don't make a bullet point list of what they like before you start. It's not fun to just ask somebody what they like all the time.

Original post by HFBS
Personally I put up with head because I know a lot of guys enjoy doing it, but it's pretty low on my list of priorities. I mean, I'd rather be getting head than doing the washing up, but there are plenty of sexual things I enjoy way more than head

Like what?

Original post by HFBS

and I get so fed up with guys (incidentally, non-vagina owners) saying that everyone with a vagina adores being eaten out. I mean seriously, you don't even have a vagina, stop making out like you have a clue what someone who does have a vagina must enjoy.

Firstly, who said that everyone with a vagina adores being eaten out? I do have a clue what women enjoy...It doesn't take a genius to work it out. And what a ridiculous comment. You don't require a penis to make the statement that almost universally guys enjoy sex. You don't have a penis right? So how can you say guys enjoy going down on girls? Bit hypocritical.

Original post by HFBS

Rant over.

Why are you ranting??
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by inhuman
I thought its more like 35% have never but a much higher number only occasionally.

From what I've read online it seems to be about 1/3 regularly, 1/3 sometimes and 1/3 not at all.

I always question any sexual surveys validity though. In my experience it's around 75% do regularly.
Exactly what it says on the tin.

I've got no problems making her orgasm in foreplay but when it comes down to sex it never happens anymore. It did, now it doesnt. :frown:

Anyone got any reasons why this could be?

womens sensitive areas are on the outside of the vigina, thats why its harder to make her cum through penertration, the foreplay is what usally makes a girl orgasm
Reply 29
From what I've read online it seems to be about 1/3 regularly, 1/3 sometimes and 1/3 not at all.

I always question any sexual surveys validity though. In my experience it's around 75% do regularly.

You dawg, you.

Mmmmhmmmmm

God's gift to women.
Exactly what it says on the tin.

I've got no problems making her orgasm in foreplay but when it comes down to sex it never happens anymore. It did, now it doesnt. :frown:

Anyone got any reasons why this could be?

That's because she had a taste of big dick John and can't go back to your wee tictac
Reply 31
I am 12 and what is this thread...
Original post by insert-username

due to their clit being on the outside

Latest

Trending

Trending