Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is Uncharted 4 worth buying a PS4 for? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Personally if i were you, id wait until the new playstation 4 comes out and then switch. It's going to be announced E3 (june 14-16th) so keep an eye out. However they may be a price drop for the original ps4, id just wait for the new ps4 and buy the whole uncharted collection as it would be way cheaper. Just hold out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powersymphonia)
    Yes Crash Bandicoot is a classic game which I loved playing as a child, and still enjoy. I never got into Crash Team Racing or the party games, but the main series I love. I also like Jak and Daxter.
    Crash Team Racing was the only game in the series that I had time for. I couldn't get into the platformers. I had Jak and Daxter but didn't like that either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RivalPlayer)
    Crash Team Racing was the only game in the series that I had time for. I couldn't get into the platformers. I had Jak and Daxter but didn't like that either.
    Well that's why game manufacturers make lots of different genres of game, that way there is something for everyone. I like a lot of racing games, especially the more fantasy/unrealistic ones with weapons such as Mario Kart and Diddy Kong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powersymphonia)
    Well that's why game manufacturers make lots of different genres of game, that way there is something for everyone. I like a lot of racing games, especially the more fantasy/unrealistic ones with weapons such as Mario Kart and Diddy Kong.
    You like Mario Kart but not Crash Team Racing? That's surprising since CTR is essentially the PlayStation equivalent of Mario Kart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RivalPlayer)
    You like Mario Kart but not Crash Team Racing? That's surprising since CTR is essentially the PlayStation equivalent of Mario Kart.
    I just love the colourful graphics, variety of weapons and characters on Mario Kart. Crash Team Racing just wasn't for me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.