but let's hope the head is good though :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Id and Ego seek)
    I meant your mind
    but let's hope the head is good though :perv:
    HAHAHAHA. I am dying. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    I've heard all sorts of things on this topic but I'm not sure what to believe :lol:

No relationship has really clicked for me yet but hopefully that'll change over the next few years
    uhhh, arent you in one? :/ lol, odd way to phrase it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Boner
    Sounds silly but it's basically just a guy version of a crush. When a girl wants to have sex with a guy ('as in a crush') she convinces herself she loves him, we just admit our hormones rather fancy this one.

ReputationRep:
    I think 'love' is different for everybody. But I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years and I just knew, its weird to say but you do just know that you're in love. I asked my parents and Grandparents the same thing a few weeks ago and said how did you know you were in love and that they were the one, and they both just said you just know

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.