Turn on thread page Beta

I'm bunking all my GCSE exams because I think their stupid. Good idea? watch

ReputationRep:
    hahah lols

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kamgrewal)
    For example; I got an B1 exam today at 1:30. I have decided that I going to spent all day at home, instead of going into school and taking the exam. I not even going to go in if the school rings home to ask where I am.

I will do this for all my exams.
    You won't because your name is "kamgrewal" which means your indian/ punjabi, which means if you do such a thing, your mum will come home and hit you with something that looks a little like this...

• TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    No matter how stupid or pointless you feel the curriculum is, you simply have to get to the next level in order to eventually end up studying/ doing something you actually care about.

GCSEs exist to supply you with the tools to study and question things independently.

ReputationRep:
    For example; I got an B1 exam today at 1:30. I have decided that I going to spent all day at home, instead of going into school and taking the exam. I not even going to go in if the school rings home to ask where I am.

NO NO NO NO NO!!! YOU WILL GET ALL U'S . u r going to spoil your life which you worked for 5 years for. be realistic and turn up please.

ReputationRep:

What a boring day

Atleast go get a Maccies

yummm

ReputationRep:
    You're really stupid!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    You won't because your name is "kamgrewal" which means your indian/ punjabi, which means if you do such a thing, your mum will come home and hit you with something that looks a little like this...

Indian dildo?!?!?!?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jk, I am Indian and know what it is

ReputationRep:
    No, what a silly idea.

At the end of the day, if YOU don't sit YOUR exams it will be YOUR loss. Nicky Morgan and the government won't give a damn if you don't sit them. An individual choosing not to sit an exam won't force any change to the system, however silly you find it.

It just seems like you are throwing your toys out of the pram over a few exams. Deal with it and do them like the rest of us.

ReputationRep:
    is this a troll

ReputationRep:
    bunk off if you want but you're only making it harder for yourself - GCSEs are free for you at the moment AND you've just had two years of learning everything you need for them- why waste that? You'll probably regret the decision in about three years time when it's no longer 'cool' and end up having to pay to do all your exams that would have been free if you'd done them now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miapeters)
    bunk off if you want but you're only making it harder for yourself - GCSEs are free for you at the moment AND you've just had two years of learning everything you need for them- why waste that? You'll probably regret the decision in about three years time when it's no longer 'cool' and end up having to pay to do all your exams that would have been free if you'd done them now
    Kids like the OP probably have the Bank of Mum and Dad to sap off from for the duration of their life.

ReputationRep:
    0/10

ReputationRep:
    im doing this too, had rs yesterday and didn't attend. school called my mum and they told her i got a U. 1 down, 22 to go :aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sagelolz)
    im doing this too, had rs yesterday and didn't attend. school called my mum and they told her i got a U. 1 down, 22 to go :aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:
    It's RS. Doesn't matter much anyway

ReputationRep:

Ok someone's gonna get far in life
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Only thing is GCSE's are more important for you now if you wanna go to uni since AS's are being scrapped and almost all a level courses are gonna become 2 year courses

ReputationRep:
    He's probably sitting his exams as we speak

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.