Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    On the question with the computer guy, what were the three things that he helped people with? I had to make up two of them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KTaghizada)
    It was definitely harder than previous papers. Does anyone know who the guy got first conputer from ?

eine Bekannte its basically an acquaintance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KTaghizada)
    In the first question, where it asked about surprising things about friendship, what was that about siblings ?
    saying that many german people find friends are worth more than siblings

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the AS AQA german paper today? Praise the lord for the Urlaub essay even though no I am remembering all my mistakes...unofficial Mark schemes anyone??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesskr)
    How did everyone find the AS AQA german paper today? Praise the lord for the Urlaub essay even though no I am remembering all my mistakes...unofficial Mark schemes anyone??
    I quite liked it on the whole, although I really wanted an essay question on marriage, health or internet But the urlaub one was far nicer than the others!!

Thought the grammar was largely harder than it has been on previous papers though.

ReputationRep:
    Hated it, I've always hated holidays so I really didn't want it to come up on Essay.

Thought then I'd try fashion and saw how ****ing weird a question it was.

So stuck with *****y TV and family life my God i hated the essay qs im fairly sure ive done awful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgia0319)
    I quite liked it on the whole, although I really wanted an essay question on marriage, health or internet But the urlaub one was far nicer than the others!!

Thought the grammar was largely harder than it has been on previous papers though.
    Yes the grammar was hard...I don't know why but for the verb ones I was putting "mussten" and "hatten" is that completely wrong probably

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    Hated it, I've always hated holidays so I really didn't want it to come up on Essay.

So stuck with *****y TV and family life my God i hated the essay qs im fairly sure ive done awful.
    Yeah I was the same, hardly learnt anything for holidays, but the other questions were just so specific that I knew there was not a chance they could be bullshat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)

Aw I'm sure have done well! I found it hard but I never really know what to make of it...sometimes I do an exercise and I'm like yep nailed it. but then I get 2. So I'm really scared for results

ReputationRep:
    Yes the grammar was hard...I don't know why but for the verb ones I was putting "mussten" and "hatten" is that completely wrong probably
    I think I put that too

ReputationRep:
    oh good!

ReputationRep:
    oh good!
    How did you find it overall?
    Did your oral go OK? What cards did you get?

ReputationRep:
    The oral went okay I think!
    I did the friendship card, with all the different aspects of friendship, and questions such as how is friendship different to marriage etc
    What about you? How did it go?

ReputationRep:
    The oral went okay I think!
    I did the friendship card, with all the different aspects of friendship, and questions such as how is friendship different to marriage etc
    What about you? How did it go?
    That's good! I didn't get that one, sounds pretty nice though.
    I did one on online shopping, talking about advantages and disadvantages basically, think it went quite well, had one total blank that lasted for about 5 secs though felt like minutes!

ReputationRep:
    Ah that sounds nice and don't worry about the blank...I do french as well and in that oral exam I kept having false starts and pausing ekkkkk

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.