The Student Room Group

What the hell was that biology exam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
this paper was the most disgusting thing I've ever done. Spent AGES learning so many fkin topics that WERENT ON THE PAPER.

I'd say it was 10% biology and 90% bs
Reply 21
Calculating an average from the past four years would put the grade boundaries at about -
A* = 44
A = 36
B = 28
C = 20
D = 13

But I would expect they'd be lower this year because everyone seems to have hated it:s-smilie: - if everyone does bad, the grade boundaries are lower :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by Z4r4
I know I just hope the grade boundaries are not that high

anyone know what the grade boundaries might be

hoping they're loooooow
Reply 23
i know right
Reply 24
Original post by 2016_GCSE
I rather liked it, What tier were you guys doing? I was doing Foundation.

I did higher and found some of the questions quite strange but managed to answer everything
The AQA b1 paper was so harddd. IT WAS NOTHING LIKE PREVIOUS PAST PAPERS SINCE I HAD DONE MOST OF THEM FROM 2008 >.< All the questions which I wasn't expecting came. Hopefully grade boundaries are low so I can achieve that A*
I mean tf is an independent company? I just wrote it was a private company, I mean what else is there to write about. Alsoooo there were tooooo many analysis + data questions, compared to the context. Didn't have time to finish the paper, although did attempt every question. Idk but am I the only one who found the paper hard? I was arguing the entire time with my friends who happened to find the paper quite easy. Ugh I'm stressing so much rn, cos my parents expect high grades and well shyt
Reply 26
Original post by eliza15
Calculating an average from the past four years would put the grade boundaries at about -
A* = 44
A = 36
B = 28
C = 20
D = 13

But I would expect they'd be lower this year because everyone seems to have hated it:s-smilie: - if everyone does bad, the grade boundaries are lower :smile:

I seriously hope this is the case because i think i got around the mid 30s.
Reply 27
I didnt even count how many marks i think i got lol.....guess ill have to wait till august
AQA B1 2016 was good...It wasn't too bad.

The drugs, 6 marker (balanced diet), nervous system was mainly the good parts...the rest were okay..
Although I think I did well in it, I strongly disliked it. There's so much stuff they missed out and I've never known their reasoning behind it. This paper was a disgrace and seems like it was made last minute!
IkR that paper olny has four topics and other random **** like whT is a independent company!?..
Such a disgusting pPerrrr
Reply 31
i know right

Quick Reply

Latest