Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You know for the traffic: was it to check the traffic conditions for the road and the orange card: no problems with change, less time lost (i.e quicker) ? - listening Q6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adzkii786)
    You know for the traffic: was it to check the traffic conditions for the road and the orange card: no problems with change, less time lost (i.e quicker) ? - listening Q6
    That's exactly what I wrote

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icy_typhoon)
    you know aqa are trying too hard to fill the diversity quota when they come up with names like fatoumata
    Every exam board does it. It's really weird, do they actually meet a diversity quota by throwing those names in?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs0So6rYkM0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leopard923)
    That's exactly what I wrote

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol haha yes! Because I heard "monnaie" and like I immediately thought change

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do IGCSE listening? How did you find it in comparison to the past papers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adzkii786)
    Lol haha yes! Because I heard "monnaie" and like I immediately thought change
    Same here!!! I learnt that one especially because its sort of a trick one . Well I'm glad we have the same lool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys at least you did not get confused between "fromage" and "chomage". I legit thought the city did not have enough cheese

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't impossible! Stop making silly threads!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lavender3002)
    Did anyone do IGCSE listening? How did you find it in comparison to the past papers?
    ridiculously hard

ReputationRep:
    As soon as I saw the word 'selfie' I nearly screamed.
    Won't be surprised if AQA put something like 'How to clapback' or 'How to dab' or 'How to make a meme' next year. They'll do anything to try and 'appeal' to teenagers smh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _mxrky)
    ridiculously hard
    Same here - everyone in my school thought the same that it was really difficult. I have looked at the markschemes for the past two years and an A* in both was 33!
    Do you think grade boundaries will go down and do you know of any unofficial mark schemes for IGCSE?

ReputationRep:
    AQA have ****ed me over twice today- first with french listening and then with biology unit 1 to top it all off! Fuming rn

ReputationRep:
    Lol I totally agree with you guys Im just depending on cw. Did anyone find the reading a bit easy?

ReputationRep:
    The listening was kind of difficult but the reading was pretty okay! I'm confident... I mean, in mocks me and my close friend were the top 2 with high A*s so that helps. What stupid topics though. I mean selfies - seriously??

ReputationRep:
    they're really lenient in marking for french listening, so don't worry i'm sure you'll have done fine
    (a tip maybe, don't take it as a-level because it ruins your life)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niamh.savill)
    they're really lenient in marking for french listening, so don't worry i'm sure you'll have done fine
    (a tip maybe, don't take it as a-level because it ruins your life)
    Thanks for the headsup! I was considering taking French as an A-level but so many people says it's really difficult plus I already struggle with GCSE French :/ but the reading paper wasn't that bad, I'd say it was very easy actually but the listening was more difficult for me. I struggle with listening papers a lot

ReputationRep:
    The girl behind me's table collapsed during question 19 for the listening and I felt like that was an omen

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Grade boundary predictions??? Does anyone expect low grade boundaries?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do AQA iGCSE French listening, I thought I would be OK but it was so hard. I completely made up the entire page on Senegal. No one in my year found it easy and we are all hoping for low boundaries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnKoWn_AdventurE)
    Grade boundary predictions??? Does anyone expect low grade boundaries?
    Yeah I definitely do!! That was probably one of the hardest papers for that I've done!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.