Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I DONT NEED GCSE's THEY ARE POINTLESS AND I WILL NOT BE TURNING UP TO MINE!!!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSlayerr)
    Never trust a guy that uses the wrong they're XD
    I REALLY agree with you there!
    It's kind of ironic... Evidently a little schooling would do some good... ;P

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    cool!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by thatkidwill59)
    The sad thing is I'm probably 15 times more intelligent then all of you combined
    Spoiler:
    Show
    *than.

ReputationRep:
    If you wanna live on the dole then be our guests. We don't care.
    You claim you are intelligent than all of us combined, but you're making pretty dumbass decisions my friend

ReputationRep:
    Sure, I am sure you'll enjoy the fast food industry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Well, there's no way to prove that if you don't go and do your GCSEs. :rolleyes:
    I don't think you're getting the point? This is a "joke" you all got triggered by and besides I'm in Y11 and top set at my school and I've already done all 3 science GCSE's and an AS in maths (mechanics) and got A stars in all the sciences and an A in maths a year early so pipe down my friend

ReputationRep:
    Get of TSR kid....

ReputationRep:
    lol gd luck bud

ReputationRep:
    Yes Bill Gates is a millionaire, but he didn't become successful by sitting round being lazy, complaining and not turning up to America's equivalent of GCSEs.
    Do your gcses then you can go do something more practical like a BTEC.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Amy24-)
    Yes Bill Gates is a millionaire, but he didn't become successful by sitting round being lazy, complaining and not turning up to America's equivalent of GCSEs.
    Do your gcses then you can go do something more practical like a BTEC.
    *yet another gullible person* I'm on "student room" does that not imply I'm actually doing my GCSE's?

ReputationRep:
    Well done, you got the attention you wanted.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you're getting the point? This is a "joke" you all got triggered by and besides I'm in Y11 and top set at my school and I've already done all 3 science GCSE's and an AS in maths (mechanics) and got A stars in all the sciences and an A in maths a year early so pipe down my friend
    In the same way what I just posted was a joke, and if you did do GCSEs already, then good for you. But I really don't get what you were hoping to achieve from this thread. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    heres a poem to reflect on since you are lost.

Dylan Thomas... :mmm:

I remember looking at one of his poems last year.

ReputationRep:
    The sad thing is I'm probably 15 times more intelligent then all of you combined
    If you're so intelligent then surely you'll breeze through the exams without even having to revise. Oh and you'd know that not doing them would be a huge mistake.

ReputationRep:
    *yet another gullible person* I'm on "student room" does that not imply I'm actually doing my GCSE's?
    stop attention seeking then ???

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    the intellect of 15x the people in this thread put together? it's funny how 1 - you genuinely believe that and 2 - (by the sounds of the title) sound like you have the maturity of an eleven year old. Sort it out

ReputationRep:
    Haha, dont flatter yourself

And use commas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OddFuturez)
    Get of TSR kid....
    "of"

ReputationRep:
    At least McDonalds rips are good and original though and at least I didn't trigger all of you so bad. I mean seriously "I think GCSEs are stupid" come on, who would believe that. Apparently a lot of you. Of course I'm going to my exams I just wanted to see how many people I could tilt with one simple meme

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.