Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    Sorry man, if this wasn't half midnight I would consult higher powers, I'm not comfortable with showing open AAS use with bad practice such as reusing needles. Whilst I know it's freely available, it's not something to share imo. However I will reinstate your post if higher powers are OK with it tomorrow

Physique vs heavy weight

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah no worries, my fault actually probably should have PM'd it :p: Although the general consensus is it's actually put off a lot of people. Which was apparently Bostins initial intentions and definitely a good thing if true.

Yeah he didn't even place in 2013 though did he?
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    Ah no worries, my fault actually probably should have PM'd it :p: Although the general consensus is it's actually put off a lot of people. Which was apparently Bostins initial intentions and definitely a good thing if true.

Yeah he didn't even place in 2013 though did he?
    I don't follow bodybuilding or any kind of lifting sport really tbh. So I'm not the person to ask I just know the bigger names

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't follow bodybuilding or any kind of lifting sport really tbh. So I'm not the person to ask I just know the bigger names

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know a little about bodybuilding, mainly follow Olympic. But yeah based off his 2013 entry his chest insertions aren't great. Weak abdominals. Decent lats but SORRY JEFF IT'S A NO FROM ME. Douche.

ReputationRep:
    Would you be willing to write a short paragraph on the routine that I could put into the FAQ like BKS did/ has done currently?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sure thing mate What sort of thing are you after?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    Well considering Jeff has been training since he was 12 years old and his 22
    = +10 years is a long time lifting and as a natural you can achieve a amazing physique late 23/early 24 FFMI. However, I'd argue a large amount of his aesthetics are achievable as a natural up until the last few years. Yes, I agree the physique Jeff has achieved at the moment isn't achievable as a natural, especially considering that his hoping to compete in Mr Olympia in October is highly suggestive that his getting a helping hand. :bawling:

anything you would add? @woodymkc
    Only this :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)

LOOOOL

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I've seen that before :laugh:

It shouldn't discredit naturals going after amazing physiques. Its just that it takes years and years + even then you won't look as full and most likely depleted when you get to low body fat % compared to those who take something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    Lol @Jeff being remotely natty, who's next, Simeon
    GOOOD fking MORNING ... Rich Piranha bringing you another episode of "smaller by the day" ... :lol:

ReputationRep:
    GOOOD fking MORNING ... Rich Piranha bringing you another episode of "smaller by the day" ... :lol:
    Only guy in the world who'll put on 100lbs just to prove a point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingAesthetics)
    I am looking to add atleast 5-6kg (not muscle lol just weight), my metabolism is through the roof so im hoping my fat gains are limited. Kind of hoping of bulking from this week up till the end of July maybe middle August then doing a mini 4-6 week cut.

My biggest thing is my height and weight, my weight is too low for my height.

Any idea of a "decent" weight for 6`2???
    Weight is a poor indicator of how fit/strong someone is but I'd say the general lifter in the 6'2 range is between 85-95kg.

ReputationRep:
    Well considering Jeff has been training since he was 12 years old and his 22
    = +10 years is a long time lifting and as a natural you can achieve a amazing physique late 23/early 24 FFMI. However, I'd argue a large amount of his aesthetics are achievable as a natural up until the last few years. Yes, I agree the physique Jeff has achieved at the moment isn't achievable as a natural, especially considering that his hoping to compete in Mr Olympia in October is highly suggestive that his getting a helping hand. :bawling:

anything you would add? @woodymkc
    I'd agree that he has been training hard for a long time and is very genetically gifted. But come on.. 90kg at sub 10% bodyfat at age what 20?! This guy (Scott Herman) is an example of having good genetics, hard work in training and nutrition over a long period of time.

Name:  cZl1Oowz_400x400.jpeg
Views: 90
Size:  33.1 KB

Compare him to Jeff Seid, bare in mind Scott is several years older than him. Either Jeff's genetics are in the top 0.01% of human beings in terms of bodybuilding or he's been subtly injecting chinese secrets

ReputationRep:
    I would recommend the upper lower routine posted.
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Scott Hermann is probably nuclear powered

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.