Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How would you describe your fashion style? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    Still got arrested though.......................... ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ .........................~...... ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ...............................
    hey hey you're getting there! just... working your way up :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Most of my clothes are black and/or grey, but I'm trying to branch out into wearing other colours too because I realise that people might think that's a little weird haha. I like wearing black or grey jeans with black hoodies, and sometimes band t-shirts if it's hot

ReputationRep:
    Bad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    hey hey you're getting there! just... working your way up :lol:

ReputationRep:
    think mobster either italian godfather or russian hood

ReputationRep:
    Classic and well-fitting, with a stubbornly flamboyant streak. Basically this sort of thing:

Spoiler:
    Show

Girly:dontknow:

(Original post by z33)
    Lazy.
    People usually think I'm like super religious cos I wear an abaya but really it's because I woke up an hour late and am still wearing my pyjamas underneath and put my shoes on in the car.
    Only reason why I don't wear a cassock out - I like them but if I wore one people would either think I'm a priest (acceptable, I've been mistaken for a rabbi before now) or someone out of The Matrix (how 'bout no ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Only reason why I don't wear a cassock out - I like them but if I wore one people would either think I'm a priest (acceptable, I've been mistaken for a rabbi before now) or someone out of The Matrix (how 'bout no ).
    omg they look cool you kno
    but you could also be mistaken for a traditional Muslim guy :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Matrix is cool y u h8n xP

ReputationRep:
    hobo chic

(Original post by z33)
    omg they look cool you kno
    but you could also be mistaken for a traditional Muslim guy :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Matrix is cool y u h8n xP
    I really couldn't, they look nothing alike. A cassock is more like a long Mandarin jacket.

And I'm "h8n" because The Matrix is ****. It was a fad nearly twenty years ago and it never got any better.

ReputationRep:
    In summer, this kind of thing (but more fitted, but i dont wear jewellry and i usually wear boots )
    Spoiler:
    Show

I range from Audrey Hepburn to 'this smells fine'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Classic and well-fitting, with a stubbornly flamboyant streak. Basically this sort of thing:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Did you forget your fedora in the second picture? kek

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KeepRollingFazzy)
    At the moment
    c h a v - c o r e

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Someboady)
    What style :/ Sorry never heard of that. Doesn't exist in my world
    Nor does it for most in these threads

ReputationRep:
    100% yeezus

ReputationRep:
    Cumberbatch/Craig/Harry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    In summer, this kind of thing (but more fitted, but i dont wear jewellry and i usually wear boots )
    Spoiler:
    Show
    quite high leather boots ? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr0sr_)
    c h a v - c o r e
    Yeahh blud

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.