Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edexcel AS History Route F: In search of the American Dream: The USA, 1917-96 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Here is the structure for the 8 and 12 marker that our teacher gave us. It's quite useful. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  527.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver Daniels)
    How did everyone find it? I think it went very well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was really nice, did you do India or South Africa?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thestudent999)
    It was really nice, did you do India or South Africa?
    what was the questions ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver Daniels)
    How did everyone find it? I think it went very well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The the source questions were average but the essay question went perfectly for me. (India) I chose question 3 (Impacts of WW1)
    All the best to anyone in the upcoming government and politics exams!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pdotlz)
    The the source questions were average but the essay question went perfectly for me. (India) I chose question 3 (Impacts of WW1)
    All the best to anyone in the upcoming government and politics exams!
    What was the India question??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yolomastfer2f323)
    What was the India question??
    Which one? There were 2 source questions and an option of 3 for the essay. I chose the third which went along the lines of "evaluate the impacts of ww1 on the progress of the nationalist cause" (Thats roughly what I remember)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pdotlz)
    Which one? There were 2 source questions and an option of 3 for the essay. I chose the third which went along the lines of "evaluate the impacts of ww1 on the progress of the nationalist cause" (Thats roughly what I remember)
    Could you tell me how they structured all the questions

ReputationRep:
    what was the south Africa Questions?

ReputationRep:
    what were the South Africa questions?
    (Original post by SpartanSK117)
    Hey it wasn't too bad, But I don't think I've got the grade that I wanted because our school is going to use it for our a2 predicted grades at the start of the year and we will use this for our UCAS applications, so I'm a bit worried. We're doing USA 1917 - 1996 and South Africa 1948 - 1994.

How's India? It looked quite interesting in the book when I read a few pages.

ReputationRep:
    There's no revision guide for this but there is some work booklets for it on the TES website and exam guidance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJF0808)
    There's no revision guide for this but there is some work booklets for it on the TES website and exam guidance
    Could you link? I cant find any workbook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Could you link? I cant find any workbook

https://www.tes.com/teaching-resourc...ourse-11279120

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.