Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gibsond9)
    What question number is it for the card one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    4 something
    List three details a person needs to enter when using a bank card online

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I sat the paper too and found it really hard compared to the 2015 paper Was really confident that I was going to do well as I done so many past papers.Its a joke tbh would of preferred taking last years paper

I got 64 on my coursework which was an A so do you think I will be able to get an A overall ?

I think I have lost like 4-5 marks as my teacher got the paper back after the exam was so frustrated really want an A in IT as I'm taking it at A level

Who else found it hard?

Also do you think the grade boundaries will be low this year as it was a harder paper?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I sat the paper too and it was really hard compared to the 2015 paper way easier

I got 64 on my coursework which was an A do you guys think there will be low grade boundaries?

ReputationRep:
    I wrote:
    ''All digital devices use electricity, and the generation of electricity can have a significant impact on human-beings and wildlife such as how they will behave. The release of electricity can cause climate change, which can lead to global warming, which can destroy/impact all of what stands by us.''

Also,

''Some E-waste that is generated is sent to poorer countries from richer countries so that adds to the problem of countries that are unable to cope with it.''

Then, I ran out of ideas and spoke about 'RSI'.

So, how many marks would I get?

ReputationRep:
    got 71 on my coursework, The exam i think i got a lot wrong, went through the paper with my teacher. He had a copy today, went through it can't really tell how i've done. I think i've scraped 50 if anything. On a mock i did i got 64/72, but i dont think i done amazing on this one. I found it quite difficult if i am honest

ReputationRep:
    57 is an A* https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...Boundaries.pdf the grade boundaries are the same for every ICT exam

ReputationRep:
    Me too Karan it was quite hard considering the other past papers

Do you think there will be low grade boundaries ? Really want to get an A in ICT because Im only a C grade student

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiranSingh_)
    got 71 on my coursework, The exam i think i got a lot wrong, went through the paper with my teacher. He had a copy today, went through it can't really tell how i've done. I think i've scraped 50 if anything. On a mock i did i got 64/72, but i dont think i done amazing on this one. I found it quite difficult if i am honest
    What was the answer to the last 6th marker? And same I got 70/80 on coursework I really want an A*!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark87812)
    Me too Karan it was quite hard considering the other past papers

Do you think there will be low grade boundaries ? Really want to get an A in ICT because Im only a C grade student
    Its only 44 for an A according to last years boundaries. What did you get for your coursework part of it? I only need a C in the exam and I have an A. So regardless i am confident i have an A on ICT, although i really wanted an A*

ReputationRep:
    Hi Karan thanks for replying back soon lol

I got 64 on my coursework which was an A according to my teacher.so what would that be overall? i reckon i got like 46 or something

Same I really want an A* but I am happy with an A

ReputationRep:
    I also went over the paper And I lost like 4-5 marks already just praying that they have low grade boundaries revised so much for that exam

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I got 75 for my ICT coursework. How much do I need in my exam to get an A* overall?

(Original post by Adzkii786)
    LOL :P, for all our exams, our teacher read through our papers and give us a hint whether they think we did good/bad
    Thats so bad you cant even do that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariatailor)
    Thats so bad you cant even do that.
    So "bad", aw. Well they did it, so, and its happened, and time goes on. LOL.

So "bad", aw. Well they did it, so, and its happened, and time goes on. LOL.
    yeah time does go on but that doesnt mean your school should get away with it. LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariatailor)
    yeah time does go on but that doesnt mean your school should get away with it. LOL
    Please go, and revise your GCSE textbooks. Byeee x

ReputationRep:
    LOL :P, for all our exams, our teacher read through our papers and give us a hint whether they think we did good/bad
    I'm pretty sure thats not allowed... furthermore teachers aren't even supposed to see a copy of the paper until 24 hours after the exams... i wouldn't go around spreading such information be it true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jadzy)
    i'm pretty sure thats not allowed... Furthermore teachers aren't even supposed to see a copy of the paper until 24 hours after the exams... I wouldn't go around spreading such information be it true.
    stfu. And please dont report me again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OHamdy)
    Shut the **** up you ****img **** sucking ******* don't think your tuff by lying on the student room you little whore about teachers bending the rules m8 your ****ing user name sounds paki you little **** shut the **** up you are the scum of the earth your dog of a mother should have aborted your sorry don't cuss @jadzy out 1v1 me Ye wee *******
    thanks man! clearly he's backed out now...

ReputationRep:
    i got 73 in my coursework and I think I did pretty well on the exam.
    Was there a question to do with the digital divide and if so were you supposed to put things like old people aren't digitally intelligent or aware. Someone please reply.
    Thank you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.