Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How did everyone find A level Core 1 (AQA) 2016? watch

ReputationRep:
    The answer for the integration question was 20.25. Followed by the area being 18.75.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Help build the unofficial mark scheme for AQA C1 here! :bl:

ReputationRep:
    I thought that exam was the hardest one I've done out of all of the core 1 past papers... I PRAY for low grade boundaries !!

ReputationRep:
    I checked my integration question 4 times and got 20.5, How did everyone else get an extra 0.25??

ReputationRep:
    I was sure I got the radius right on the circle question but seen lots of other answers

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was really difficult but when I went over the questions afterwards they really weren't that bad, apart from the circle question. The style of questions was a bit different which threw me off

ReputationRep:
    everyone found it easy so the boundries will go up by a lot. you will be looking at about 60-63 for a d, 63-67 for a c, 67-70 for a b and above 70 for an a. good luck batty licker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xX-R0B3RT-Xx)
    everyone found it easy so the boundries will go up by a lot. you will be looking at about 60-63 for a d, 63-67 for a c, 67-70 for a b and above 70 for an a. good luck batty licker
    Your clearly **** at maths, and have no understanding at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xX-R0B3RT-Xx)
    That's not true because last years paper was harder and 64 was an A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ordo)
    I got 45/4 (Same as 11.25).
    I got 243/12 which is 20.25

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 20, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.