Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    OCR: When people talk about getting an A in C1, what does this mean? I thought you just got a UMS score which contributed to your final grade...

ReputationRep:
    Any idea on the raw mark needed for 100 ums? It's been 75/75 for a while now

ReputationRep:
    What is 61 for edexcel...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxjackson5)
    OCR , 56 for an A
    I think it will more likely be 60 for an A on OcR MEi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by They_call_Shar)
    I think it will more likely be 60 for an A on OcR MEi
    yeah I mean OCR not OCR MEI

ReputationRep:
    How many marks do you think it will be for an E/D/C?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katie15999)
    How many marks do you think it will be for an E/D/C?
    C - 48/49
    D - 42
    E - 36

In my opinion, of course.

ReputationRep:
    What do you think the grade boundaries for Aqa would be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kk5)
    What is 61 for edexcel...
    Borderline A/B. I suspect the 80 UMS (A grade) boundary will be 61 or 62. Just go smash C2.

ReputationRep:
    70 or 71 (/72) For 100 UMS? think i may have dropped a mark on question 8 (OCR)

ReputationRep:
    A ****ing **** mark

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sara5)
    I would predict that's a B definitely or actually could be likely to be an A
    A B would do me just fine. I've worked super hard- a month ago I was getting Us!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richpanda)
    Borderline A/B. I suspect the 80 UMS (A grade) boundary will be 61 or 62. Just go smash C2.
    Ok thanks, I dunno about C2...

ReputationRep:
    for edexcel maths the non calculator paper what do you guys think 64 out of 100 be
    would it be an A

ReputationRep:
    Hello Everyone,

I did the C1 Math 4721 OCR Exam on the 18th of May.
    I am retaking and self studied. I was absolutely shocked when I sat the exam - it felt like it was nothing like previous exams (I did all of the previous exams which are on the OCR website and usually got about 60-80%). Anyone else feel this way? Is it because I self studied?!?! Does anyone know if the Grade Boundaries will be dropped? Maybe it was just me?

I felt C2 wasn't as bad ....

Anyways - hope I am not the only one who feels this way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maddieland)
    Hello Everyone,

I did the C1 Math 4721 OCR Exam on the 18th of May.
    I am retaking and self studied. I was absolutely shocked when I sat the exam - it felt like it was nothing like previous exams (I did all of the previous exams which are on the OCR website and usually got about 60-80%). Anyone else feel this way? Is it because I self studied?!?! Does anyone know if the Grade Boundaries will be dropped? Maybe it was just me?

I felt C2 wasn't as bad ....

Anyways - hope I am not the only one who feels this way.
    I did edexcel not OCR, but i agree, stuff I didnt even recognise came up....so I was so shocked and upset. I am convinced I failed it (U grade..or E if I'm lucky.) Unfortunately I don't think the grade boundaries will budge too much..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katie15999)
    I did edexcel not OCR, but i agree, stuff I didnt even recognise came up....so I was so shocked and upset. I am convinced I failed it (U grade..or E if I'm lucky.) Unfortunately I don't think the grade boundaries will budge too much..

Damn it, yeah one of the other externals was taking Edexcel he said it was madness. I am soooo worried now. I think I will have a U aswell....

ReputationRep:
    for aqa B is 86 ish C is 54ish and D is 27 ish

ReputationRep:
    For C1 if I got around mid 60's and for C2 if I got high 60's, would it be an overall A in them combined because i'm in year 11 so only did two units, not the whole AS-Level??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.