Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    I like your style

ReputationRep:
    If I've made a sandwich, or poured cereal and ish -I eat in my room. HOWEVER, if I've made something quite nice with actual fire then I stay downstairs and eat in the living room/dining room because my pride is way too big on rare culinary days.

ReputationRep:
    I do (at home) bc parents and siblings are usually at work and we all have different routines

ReputationRep:
    Yes, i am living alone

ReputationRep:
    I eat out alone quite a bit, I travel a lot for work so am often staying in hotels and don't always feel like going for dinner with work people. I don't go anywhere too smart when I'm on my own, I like sushi bars or tapas bars where you can sit up at the bar and eat and aren't on a table on your own, I often end up chatting to the staff behind the bar in those places.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Now and then, yes. Both at home and in a restaurant. When I spend my time with friends or family, I am eating in a community too.

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes do eat alone (at home) due to working late hours sometimes and just want some quiet time after a crazy day at work. However, most of the time I will be with my family. When it comes to restaurants I have never been alone.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by jacinto downer)
    Yes, i am living alone
    Yeah, but living alone does not mean that there are no occasions to eat with another people, eating out in a restaurant for instance. Never went for a meal with friends?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.