The Student Room Group

Advice needed URGENTLY!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
What were you sayin' was rough cuz I think I looked at it wrong LOL :biggrin:

He's just a bit agressive, when we do stuff he isnt gentle but he isnt violent, i dont really know what the word is.
Original post by sofi_hadid
He's just a bit agressive, when we do stuff he isnt gentle but he isnt violent, i dont really know what the word is.

Ohh I did interpret it wrong sorry. :smile: I wouldnt know actually, just tell him to be gentle then? I'm not really sure :wink:
Reply 22
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Ohh I did interpret it wrong sorry. :smile: I wouldnt know actually, just tell him to be gentle then? I'm not really sure :wink:

I've told him that i didnt really like it when he was rough but i dont think he realises what hes doing because he gets so engrossed in pleasure that he becomes a different guy.
Original post by sofi_hadid
I've told him that i didnt really like it when he was rough but i dont think he realises what hes doing because he gets so engrossed in pleasure that he becomes a different guy.

Oh I really wouldn't know then, sorryy :smile:
How do your friends feel about you and him?
I have dated someone with the same age gap...try and help your parents understand that he's not one of those "flings" maybe....and if he's rough, maybe u should tell him to ease up a bit...I'm sure he will, he probably just isn't used to going out with someone as young as you...
wait till your 18

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending