Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    properly not coz it isn't negatively marked and u have quoted the data somewhat

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I totally mucked up on the last page, what was that table all about?! Kicking myself for not getting Hydrocarbons on the first page!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidL2000)
    That was the one about the petrol and diesel cars right?
    Firstly, I compared the carbon monoxide, particulate and nitrogen monoxide levels making sure I mention the data in my answer. I also talked about the harm that all three of these things do (not sure if you had to but why not), then I talked about how diesel cars use less fuel and are overall more efficient. I ended with saying a few points about why diesel cars would be banned in cities like large amounts of nitrogen dioxide in the air worsening breathing for the public. I would probably guess that I got around 5 marks on that question, If I could repeat it I would've talked more about why they are considering banning diesel cars from cities.
    I got a similar answer I also said that a disadvantage of diesel is that it's more expensive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zo26blue)
    I totally mucked up on the last page, what was that table all about?! Kicking myself for not getting Hydrocarbons on the first page!
    Wdym?

ReputationRep:
    is this OCR 21ST CENTURY
    IF SO IS THIS SIMILAR TO THE OCR GATEWAY EXAM QUESTIONS USUALLY!!!???

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.