Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just want this freak to die already

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Settle)
    "woops, turns out i was actually a guy this whole time!! haha, fooled you!"
    "Thanks for the £57M Book and TV show deals hahaha, stupid people"

ReputationRep:
    if robert was here he would have got the girls into a good respectable profession (or maybe not...they are airheads). They have run amok with no male influence in their lives. a damning indictment of rampant liberalism.

ReputationRep:
    Just a prank bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pulse.)
    Just a prank bro?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ReputationRep:
    I'am 99% sure that he/she would rather die than becoming a miserable man again

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    -_______________-

ReputationRep:
    Guess Brucey realized living the life of a female wasn't all that cracked up to be. Its funny how the guy literally thought wearing expensive dresses, and makeup made him a woman. This is what happens when you encourage people to go the extra mile. They take the extra mile and realize it made no difference. If this is true, then I'm happy Bruce is out of it now, and reverting to his normal state. If one Jenner can be saved, its worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolatmaths)
    Imagine if this was all one massive publicity stunt. Just shows how superficial this degenerative family are and what they would do for money and some attention
    I thought it was a publicity stunt from the beginning, just like that sham wedding between Kim and basketballer Kris Humpries.

ReputationRep:
    If this is all true, I wonder if he kept the receipt and his old fella on ice.
    I would imagine that it would be a lot less difficult for a TG to go back to being a woman, than somebody to go back to being a man.

ReputationRep:
    "Buckle up buckeroo."

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 20, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.