Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeskeyLAD)
    Go to sleep. Now. Staying awake for about 26+ hours prior to the exam will melt your brain.

Unless you have a lot to cover. The choice is yours.
    What did you do or what are you going to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AceThug)
    What did you do or what are you going to do?
    I don't have an early lesson tomorrow so I'm free to surf on the web for a while. You'd best start revising seeing as you're probably going to do an all-nighter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeskeyLAD)
    I don't have an early lesson tomorrow so I'm free to surf on the web for a while. You'd best start revising seeing as you're probably going to do an all-nighter.
    Oh its not tomorrow it is next Thursday

ReputationRep:
    Oh its not tomorrow it is next Thursday
    Oh right lol. I do A-level so I have no idea. This is GCSE right?

Okay, don't bother doing an all nighter then. It's really easy to make mistakes when your brain is deprived of sleep.

ReputationRep:
    You must sleep or nothing will go into your brain! try to study smartly and do questions you don't quite get and watch math past paper YouTube tutorials.

ReputationRep:
    why pull an all nighter now... for next Thursday? . Not only will you not be able to work at your best now (energy drinks will be useful for the first 1 hour), you're depriving yourself of sleep throughout the next day so you're prob just gnna make it up tmo (wasting valuable revision time) or it'll REALLY mess up your sleeping patterns. Sleep for 5-6 hours then wake up and work

ReputationRep:
    at least 6 hours of sleep bc I didn't sleep much before chemistry and the only thing that kept me going was coffee.. then after the exam I was sooo spent

ReputationRep:
    fhgf
    Sleep
    You sound like you need it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SM45367)
    why pull an all nighter now... for next Thursday? . Not only will you not be able to work at your best now (energy drinks will be useful for the first 1 hour), you're depriving yourself of sleep throughout the next day so you're prob just gnna make it up tmo (wasting valuable revision time) or it'll REALLY mess up your sleeping patterns. Sleep for 5-6 hours then wake up and work
    It is for next thurday not today

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.