Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What I Think About You / AMA watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    Lol thanks for the first question. I think I was just bored and some how saw this site and thought why not. Definitely wasn't for the resources it had or anything, like most people lol.
    Congrats on being unique. :mmm:

Alright, so are you at uni now? And if yes, what are you studying?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Yeah go for it >_> <_< What's your thoughts on me?

ReputationRep:
    What we know about you: You are an unknown royalist

ReputationRep:
    y do u look like CT 99p store version

(Original post by darkred)
    :fluffy:
    You. Jonny. Idk what to say tbh, you're really mysterious and just disappear for years (you know what I'm talking about). You were one of the few subs I actually liked talking to in the back room days lol.

(Original post by ihatePE)
    :erm: oh
    You missed the part where I said 'good job'

(Original post by fatima1998)
    Dunno if you know about me enough :unsure: but have a try :woo:
    Don't know about you that much but I've seen you argue in pointless troll threads that I thought would've been best left alone

(Original post by samina_ay)
    Me pls x
    Stuck on you because I've seen you post but I can't remember anything lol. I'll quote you again when I remember

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Me m8
    I agree with more or less most of the things you say. I think you are one of the only few users left on this site that say things how they are, without sugar coating it. The site needs more of that in my opinion but doubt that's what others would like lol. I remember you from way back in that rapping thread too lol, idk if you remember?

ReputationRep:
    Me mate 😏

ReputationRep:
    Don't know about you that much but I've seen you argue in pointless troll threads that I thought would've been best left alone
    you might consider them as pointless threads but not everyone thinks the same way as you

(Original post by undercxver)
    Nah I'm being serious. Tell me.

DON'T BAN HIM, I WANT TO SEE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY. THANKS.
    Ok. Ummmmmmmm, you're a good lad. Huehue. The stuff you come up with makes me laugh bcus they so unexpected. I think your cat obsession needs to be looked in to by a psychiatrist lol. This was the sugar coated version, I'll PM you the actual one if you want to know but that's right for the most part.

I'm a good guy, I wont get banned. LOLL.

ReputationRep:
    Meeeeeeeee, but I bet you haven't seen me around before lol

ReputationRep:
    Me :/

ReputationRep:
    Haven't done this before so if there's something you'd like to ask or want to know what I think about you, ask away.

Edit: For some of you, if you're sensitive, pls don't ask what I think about you. Ty
    Go ahead.

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Congrats on being unique. :mmm:

Alright, so are you at uni now? And if yes, what are you studying?
    Tbh, I thought of this a while back before it started but I got beaten to it.

PhD in most things. Lecturer in everything

(Original post by MrDystopia)
    Yeah go for it >_> <_< What's your thoughts on me?
    You're a good mod!! You repped me when I 'dissed' someone which made me laugh since that's not very mod like but that's why I think you're better than other mods lol. I hope you haven't carded me after all these compliments btw..

(Original post by Hamoody)
    What we know about you: You are an unknown royalist
    You smart.

(Original post by z33)
    y do u look like CT 99p store version
    Hehuehue. Magic

(Original post by sallyanne123)
    Me mate 😏
    You joined this month so I think it's fair to say I don't know anything about you lol

ReputationRep:
    Ok. Ummmmmmmm, you're a good lad. Huehue. The stuff you come up with makes me laugh bcus they so unexpected. I think your cat obsession needs to be looked in to by a psychiatrist lol. This was the sugar coated version, I'll PM you the actual one if you want to know but that's right for the most part.

I'm a good guy, I wont get banned. LOLL.
    AWWWWwwwwWWWWwwwwWWWwwwWw. You lil donkey.

K PM the actual version. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You probably haven't even seen me before but what the heck

ReputationRep:
    Hehuehue. Magic

Spoiler:
    Show
    whatchu fink bout me m8

ReputationRep:
    You are welcome to state your thoughts on me, if you have any.

(Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    Meeeeeeeee, but I bet you haven't seen me around before lol
    Sorry but you're right lol. I haven't seen you around but i'll probs notice you around after this so maybe next time

(Original post by RobML)
    Me :/
    Most of your posts make me cringe but I think that's intentional (I hope it is for your sake). You post like as if you're drunk half the time. You shouldn't be on here after 9pm. On the rare occasion though, I think I have agreed with some of your posts when you were being serious

(Original post by ravioliyears)
    Go ahead.
    I actually don't know lol. All I know is that you're cupcakes friend (I think) and you're a part of this imaginary family on tsr which btw I think is a bit silly. Soz

ReputationRep:
    Yes hopefully you do lol, thank you xx

ReputationRep:
    Meeh
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I agree with more or less most of the things you say. I think you are one of the only few users left on this site that say things how they are, without sugar coating it. The site needs more of that in my opinion but doubt that's what others would like lol. I remember you from way back in that rapping thread too lol, idk if you remember?
    Thanks mate Yeah be it online or IRL I guess I tend to speak straight to the point but without being a **** about it. Surprised it still translates that way online as obviously you can't pick up tones of voice, but I've been described as one of the nicer guys on here so I must be doing alright :lol:

Yeah course I remember, funny times those battle threads. Not many people that can actually write prooper bars here but it was still fun :lol:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.