Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could live in a book, which would it be? Watch

ReputationRep:
    DEFINITELY the shadowhunter chronicles- as long as I'm a shadowhunter not a mundane! If you haven't read them there are currently 2 and a bit different series it's YA fantasy in the modern world (and the past depending on the series) they're a brilliant read- to get the most out of them read them in the order of publication, the first book is City of Bones and they're by Cassandra Clare

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Maybe Hero.com or Lorien Legacies or Gone - anything to do with teenagers with Superpowers :daydreaming:
    :five:

Spoiler:
    Show
    What's 'Hero.com' like? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    My biography. Or autobiography.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennie1987)
    Thank you!!! It's nice to know I'm not alone with this, it seems obvious.
    OFCOURSE you're not alone!!! There's a huge HP phandom all around the world which "clearly" neglects the fact that HP world doesn't exist.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    :five:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What's 'Hero.com' like? :holmes:
    Been a while since I read it but typical teenagers-with-superpowers kind of stuff and romance and.. yeah (and also has a another book called villain.net that tells the story from.. the other side :mmm:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Been a while since I read it but typical teenagers-with-superpowers kind of stuff and romance and.. yeah (and also has a another book called villain.net that tells the story from.. the other side :mmm:)
    I see what you did there. :rofl: But it sounds like a cool book! Might read it after exams. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Avoiding Clichés, I'd definitely say the Ready Player One (https://wordery.com/ready-player-one...-9780099560432) universe, purely just for the OASIS.
    Although I definitely would never say no to going to Hogwarts!

Anna Karenina...:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    mein kampf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    mein kampf
    That's no place for someone like you. :afraid:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Imagine all those people who will be hungry for kartoffelbrei. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    That's no place for someone like you. :afraid:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Imagine all those people who will be hungry for kartoffelbrei. :mmm:
    Atleast they want me :hand:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ain't nobody looking for karotte :hand:
    :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    Atleast they want me :hand:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ain't nobody looking for karotte :hand:
    :fuhrer:
    You sure about that? :toofunny:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Just the way I like it. I can stay in hiding. :yep:

Dunno about you, though. :console:

ReputationRep:
    Middle earth (specifically Imladris aka Rivendell)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niv1234)
    My favourite book is throne of glass but it is set in a bloody, cruel world so perhaps its not the ideal place to live in. My favourite series when I was younger was the Septimus Heap series, maybe that would be a better choice.
    Oh my god, my fave series! Who's your favourite character? Mine's Aedion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georginarowley)
    Oh my god, my fave series! Who's your favourite character? Mine's Aedion
    Apart from Celaena I would say Nehemia I was so sad when she died I wanted to cry. I also really liked Sam in the Assassin's blade. Do you like Rowaelin or not?

ReputationRep:
    IDK because books are very small and have a lot of paper in them. I really like spacious environments so I'd probably pick an encyclopaedia.

ReputationRep:
    harry potter

ReputationRep:
    As long as I have some sort of magic and am powerful in some way.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    When I was younger, I used to pray so much to be Gwen from Ben 10 or some of the characters from Naruto.
    A bit different from everyone else here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niv1234)
    Apart from Celaena I would say Nehemia I was so sad when she died I wanted to cry. I also really liked Sam in the Assassin's blade. Do you like Rowaelin or not?
    I have to say, of all of Celaena's past lovers, I like Rowan the most. He also seems like he can take care of himself the most too so I worry less about his death and Celaena's hearbreak and revenge. I liked Sam too in Assassin's blade, nearly killed me when it says about him begging Arobynn to stop beating her His death was a bit soul destroying ngl!

What are your thoughts on Aedion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamsin_)
    DEFINITELY the shadowhunter chronicles- as long as I'm a shadowhunter not a mundane! If you haven't read them there are currently 2 and a bit different series it's YA fantasy in the modern world (and the past depending on the series) they're a brilliant read- to get the most out of them read them in the order of publication, the first book is City of Bones and they're by Cassandra Clare

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am currently on City of Glass I don't think I would like to live in that world though as much as I love the story its a bit too violent for me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.