Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

5 Things we are ALL GUILTY of doing ! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
    Blech, no. Prank channels are a plague that is already spreading too quickly.
    Well people like them and channels like his don't really make it to popularity unless you're super good looking and people just watch the videos to see you like Marcus Butler.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    That Arab Guy Ok, I'm not gonna lie, I THOUGHT, this would be all cringey and repetitive, BUT it was actually really good. :rofl: Well done!
    :yy:

I just have one tiny bit of advice
    It felt a bit awkward in your corridor, maybe change your background area place thingy...?

meh I don't know. :erm:
    Thanks for the support Please sub and like and share <3
    I'm actually in the corner of my room, you see two doors behind me, one leads outside my room, and one is the door to my en-suit bathroom.

(Original post by That Arab Guy)
    Thanks for the support Please sub and like and share <3
    I'm actually in the corner of my room, you see two doors behind me, one leads outside my room, and one is the door to my en-suit bathroom.
    Oh it looked like a corridor...

Yup I liked and subbed! Keep up the good work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Oh it looked like a corridor...

Yup I liked and subbed! Keep up the good work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Well people like them and channels like his don't really make it to popularity unless you're super good looking and people just watch the videos to see you like Marcus Butler.
    I will be making all kinds of videos aha.

ReputationRep:
    You even allowed to promote on TSR doe :rofl:

Thought if you take traffic away from here it's RIP :rip:

Keep it up tho :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KoreanSpammer)
    You even allowed to promote on TSR doe :rofl:

Thought if you take traffic away from here it's RIP :rip:

Keep it up tho :yes:
    TSR forums have a button which allows me to post a video on their forums. If they didn't allow this, I'm sure they'd remove the button xD

Thanks for the support

ReputationRep:
    TSR forums have a button which allows me to post a video on their forums. If they didn't allow this, I'm sure they'd remove the button xD

Thanks for the support
    Yeye tru just they have this thing about promoting off site blogs but I think you should be fine :yes:

Das okay I subscribed as well :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KoreanSpammer)
    Yeye tru just they have this thing about promoting off site blogs but I think you should be fine :yes:

Das okay I subscribed as well :five:
    Cheers mate ! share and like too <3

ReputationRep:

Pssh, you do not have to be super good looking unless you're catering to mostly teenage girls.
    Sure they are easy on the eyes, but guys are not unicorns, I mean not being physically repulsive and having a personality can get you places.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    Pssh, you do not have to be super good looking unless you're catering to mostly teenage girls.
    Sure they are easy on the eyes, but guys are not unicorns, I mean not being physically repulsive and having a personality can get you places.
    I literally only watch Marcus Butler because of his good looks. Turns out he's funny too. People watch videos based on thumbnails. Lots of people do what I do. You're not into marketing and I know what I'm talking about.

If he does pranks that are funny lots of people would watch him and he's not bad looking so he can do well. Like jaalas or Adam saleh.

ReputationRep:
    I literally only watch Marcus Butler because of his good looks. Turns out he's funny too. People watch videos based on thumbnails. Lots of people do what I do. You're not into marketing and I know what I'm talking about.

If he does pranks that are funny lots of people would watch him and he's not bad looking so he can do well. Like jaalas or Adam saleh.
    I spent the last 3 hours thinking of a prank based video I can do and still can't think of something original. Want to help ?

ReputationRep:
    you watch Joe Weller don't you? :lol:

ReputationRep:

Yes looks and personality, as these guys will not go far on just looks alone.
    The main audience is attracted to the overall package.
    You do not need a degree in marketing to figure that out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    you watch Joe Weller don't you? :lol:
    Yeah I do lmao.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I do lmao.
    I could tell m8 :lol: the background music, faces, accents, way you speak it's all the same xD maybe try and put your own like characters and **** into it so people don't call you out for that x3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    I could tell m8 :lol: the background music, faces, accents, way you speak it's all the same xD maybe try and put your own like characters and **** into it so people don't call you out for that x3
    My video has nothing to do with what Joe Weller says or does. I act like how I have always acted to be honest. I'm not acting like someone else. But I see your point.

Also, the music isn't something that belongs to Joe Weller. Youtubers don't have much of a choice what music to use since everything is copyrighted except for a select few.

ReputationRep:
    My video has nothing to do with what Joe Weller says or does. I act like how I have always acted to be honest. I'm not acting like someone else. But I see your point.

Also, the music isn't something that belongs to Joe Weller. Youtubers don't have much of a choice what music to use since everything is copyrighted except for a select few.
    I know I know but it was the timing of the music. Like it switched up when you did that accent and face that Joe does when he's being sarcastic af. ygm fam? I ain't bashing/ h8in on you or saying you're copying but the style is similar ukno? xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    3. Do the helicopter
    Smh when you breakdance and thought of this helicopter (its at 2.01)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    I know I know but it was the timing of the music. Like it switched up when you did that accent and face that Joe does when he's being sarcastic af. ygm fam? I ain't bashing/ h8in on you or saying you're copying but the style is similar ukno? xD
    I think what you're saying is successful editing and acting ? LOL I don't know what you mean tbh, every YouTuber with the same style does the same.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.