Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

A girl in my flat who I fancy watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    :console:

Maybe you can think about however you did it and try to improve it/try something else the next time you fancy someone.

But it's good that you had the confidence to go for it anyway.
    No matter how good it is I ask a girl out they have to like me aswell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sdf1444)
    Hi guys

I got rejected.
    Really sorry to hear that pal.

You could wait until you go back to uni in September and try again then? That way some time will have passed so she may not have such an intense feeling of friendship towards you and you'll be living in separate flats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stk1010)
    Really sorry to hear that pal.

You could wait until you go back to uni in September and try again then? That way some time will have passed so she may not have such an intense feeling of friendship towards you and you'll be living in separate flats.
    Why September though?

ReputationRep:
    I really want a girlfriend. I hope i get one.

ReputationRep:
    Why September though?
    I said September because I presumed that's when you'll be back at uni? But, my point was to wait until you go back to uni basically.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stk1010)
    I said September because I presumed that's when you'll be back at uni? But, my point was to wait until you go back to uni basically.
    To be honest I dont think she is gonna go out with me even if I ask her again.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

I got rejected.
    Sorry to hear that, better to have tried and not succeeded - if you didn't try at all you'd have failed. You have seperated yourself from the other 50% who wouldn't have said anything and will get wormed out of the gene pool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diego Costa)
    Sorry to hear that, better to have tried and not succeeded - if you didn't try at all you'd have failed. You have seperated yourself from the other 50% who wouldn't have said anything and will get wormed out of the gene pool.
    Im slightly gutted.

ReputationRep:
    **** right in the p****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackrosser97)
    **** right in the p****
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    Im slightly gutted.
    I don't blame you. If you aren't afraid to be bold like that in the future, you'll be able to find another girl. It's feasible that she might like you back sooner down the line.

I know that there's little strangers on the Internet can say to make you feel better, but just be proud of the way you put your cards on the table the way you did.

ReputationRep:
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Trial and error.

If at first you don't succeed, try again.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 23, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.