Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Idk how I feel about Infinite Warefare Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElaArslan)
    I don't actually know if I love it or if I hate it. It's such a lovehate relationship with COD
    M9 you can't love that ****. Hasn't changed since cod4 just a few bumped up textures, random halo assets added in and *insert generic chronologically advancing term here* warfare as the title and it sells like mad. Time customers stopped being so damn gullible and giving into the cash cow. It needs to be stahped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infamous*)
    lmao the whole game is going to be **** tbh. btw what's zombies like in bo3 as I didn't buy it.
    Rant incoming :lol:

It's a bit hit & miss tbh. Shadows of Evil and The Giant (Der Riese remake) were released with the game and obviously the Der Riese remake was superb fun, Shadows was ****ing dreadful. Just filled with too many quests and all that crap, I don't wanna spend up to 2 hours completing tasks just to get the PaP open and get the Wonder Weapons.
    The DLC 1 map Der Eisendrache was the best map that's been out since BO1 IMO, good balance between simplicity while still having exciting features and brilliant wonderweapons that were albeit a bit overpowered.
    Zetsubou is again dreadful, like Shadows there's just too much to do to get set up. Zombies is immensely popular now and I just think that 2 zombies maps should be released per DLC - one big, complex map, and one old style simple map that's either a remake of a BO1 zombies map or a rehash of a multiplayer map with perks, PaP and box like they used to do in the earlier days. Everyone's happy then.

Thing is as well, ammo issues have more or less been eliminated. You can double PaP now and get special ammo types. For example, you could PaP a wall gun and get Dead Wire ammo which effectively turns the gun into a Wunderwaffe that you can keep buying ammo off the wall for, or Blast Furnace which sets a whole group of zombies in fire in a chaining effect and kills them all if they're bunched up close. They're infinite damage so you can keep running trains and using the special ammo to get kills, rebuy ammo off the wall when needed and just keep going until you get bored or die without every running empty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    So it'll probably be a steaming pile of dung like Exo Zombies :lol:
    Actually so far, with the little information released, it looks like it'll be set in 1985. It looks somewhat promising, it'll either be really good or really ****.

ReputationRep:
    The DLCs were a bit meh, like Moon, wtf was that
    Ahhh Moon was one of my all time favourite maps! I know some people hated it because of some of the quirks thrown in but they're easy to deal with when you get to know them. Wasn't a fan of Shangri La but I liked the rest of them.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh Moon was one of my all time favourite maps! I know some people hated it because of some of the quirks thrown in but they're easy to deal with when you get to know them. Wasn't a fan of Shangri La but I liked the rest of them.
    Back in the day were the only rituals done was to just activate those rock songs in Five.. Ah

ReputationRep:
    Back in the day were the only rituals done was to just activate those rock songs in Five.. Ah
    Yup, and the only ritual I repeated on a gamely basis was to mindlessly pillage the random box until it gave me what I want :lol: After getting my perks and Bowie knife, of course

ReputationRep:
    Yup, and the only ritual I repeated on a gamely basis was to mindlessly pillage the random box until it gave me what I want :lol: After getting my perks and Bowie knife, of course
    Do you remember the thunder gun omg!! Used for higher rounds

ReputationRep:
    Do you remember the thunder gun omg!! Used for higher rounds
    Yup, still my favourite weapon of all time Though I lost count of the amount of times I got downed because I wasn't expecting a Thundergun fail, I hate getting Treyarched :lol: Did you used to play solo much?

ReputationRep:
    I don't actually know if I love it or if I hate it. It's such a lovehate relationship with COD
    I think I might have something that may cheer you up :yep: Have you checked out COD's rival, "Battlefield 1", centred around WWI and a far cry from infinite warfare. Looks way more interesting and fun. Check out the trailer...

What do you think? Interested?

ReputationRep:
    Yup, still my favourite weapon of all time Though I lost count of the amount of times I got downed because I wasn't expecting a Thundergun fail, I hate getting Treyarched :lol: Did you used to play solo much?
    I was more into multiplayer and I still am tbh.. The rage I get for not being pro is unbelievably hilarious lmao but when playing zombies I was never brave enough to play it solo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by string56)
    I think I might have something that may cheer you up :yep: Have you checked out COD's rival, "Battlefield 1", centred around WWI and a far cry from infinite warfare. Looks way more interesting and fun. Check out the trailer...

What do you think? Interested?
    I've seen this advert and it looks so amazing. I was actually wishing cod did something like this but the money seems to have gotten to their heads. I think I will definitely try battlefield out for the first time

ReputationRep:
    I was more into multiplayer and I still am tbh.. The rage I get for not being pro is unbelievably hilarious lmao but when playing zombies I was never brave enough to play it solo
    I only ever played multiplayer casually tbh. Think the most enjoyable times for me were when my mate and I got on the mic and had banter/comedic arguments with people who took it really seriously :lol: With zombies though I was so serious, I set myself goals and if I was going for a certain round and I died I'd throw controllers at the wall and everything. OMG the No Man's Land on Moon and going for high kill scores on that, no game mode I've ever played has made me rage, get excited and anxious quite as much as that has :rofl: So yeah I played a lot of solo though I've also got some good co-op records with my old team-mate, we were both really heavily into playing strategically. Got a few 100 solos and 60+ co-ops under my belt in BO1, never really played BO2 and got a 100 solo on Der Eisendrache on BO3.

ReputationRep:
    I only ever played multiplayer casually tbh. Think the most enjoyable times for me were when my mate and I got on the mic and had banter/comedic arguments with people who took it really seriously :lol: With zombies though I was so serious, I set myself goals and if I was going for a certain round and I died I'd throw controllers at the wall and everything. OMG the No Man's Land on Moon and going for high kill scores on that, no game mode I've ever played has made me rage, get excited and anxious quite as much as that has :rofl: So yeah I played a lot of solo though I've also got some good co-op records with my old team-mate, we were both really heavily into playing strategically. Got a few 100 solos and 60+ co-ops under my belt in BO1, never really played BO2 and got a 100 solo on Der Eisendrache on BO3.
    Well you're a lot more experienced than me on COD then lollll I only play casually, as it is my brother's PS4. How can one get 100 in solo omg

ReputationRep:
    Well you're a lot more experienced than me on COD then lollll I only play casually, as it is my brother's PS4. How can one get 100 in solo omg
    Fair enough, we used to play on my mate's PS3 (he got me into it) and I already had a decent PC so I bought a graphics card and put it in so I could game on it.

Well, unfortunately, the key to high rounds is find something that works and repeat it over, and over, and over again :lol: Hardest thing was running out of ammo on the Thundergun for example and then you either have to finish the round with the traps (slow) or hit the box mid-round (dangerous in some areas and they're too small to run your train around easily). Used to take over 10 hours on Black Ops 1 maps normally. Got to 100 in about 6 hours on Der Eisendrache though because you can camp with the Electric Bow for a lot of the time, camping is always gonna be faster than running trains.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen this advert and it looks so amazing. I was actually wishing cod did something like this but the money seems to have gotten to their heads. I think I will definitely try battlefield out for the first time
    Indeed, it looks terrific :lockstock:. I can't wait to purchase it, hopefully the game lives up to the hype, which it might very well.

I do hope COD goes back to the past, something along the lines of COD 4 (Modern Warfare - A masterpiece) with a more plausible and captivating story to tell. Though I'm also excited for the remastered version. But as you've alluded to, with the development of "Infinite warfare", it seems COD developers thought they could rely on their fans to continue purchasing the yearly game, hence the piss poor looking development of infinite warfare. Heck the recently released COD trailer is one of the most disliked videos in YouTube's history and rightly so...

"The trailer for the latest blockbuster Call of Duty game has become one of the most disliked videos in YouTube history."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36257147

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough, we used to play on my mate's PS3 (he got me into it) and I already had a decent PC so I bought a graphics card and put it in so I could game on it.

Well, unfortunately, the key to high rounds is find something that works and repeat it over, and over, and over again :lol: Hardest thing was running out of ammo on the Thundergun for example and then you either have to finish the round with the traps (slow) or hit the box mid-round (dangerous in some areas and they're too small to run your train around easily). Used to take over 10 hours on Black Ops 1 maps normally. Got to 100 in about 6 hours on Der Eisendrache though because you can camp with the Electric Bow for a lot of the time, camping is always gonna be faster than running trains.
    I just miss the sense of survival from BO1, in BO3 you can just basically exo super jump during the anti gravity thing undergrand in Der Eisendrache.. It's too easy now! But one dumb thing in BO1 was the ability to revive someone during a multiplayer game, who in the right mind? Cmon man 😂 But yeah, BO1 is now compatible with Xbox One but not with PS4(((((( it got me very upset

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by string56)
    Indeed, it looks terrific :lockstock:. I can't wait to purchase it, hopefully the game lives up to the hype, which it might very well.
    I hope so too, but its very unlikely.. The only reason why Infinate Warfare will sell is only because it comes with COD4 remastered, but they will manage to fk it up hense it being 'remastered' lmao. The sales rates will be higher as its full of 11 year olds screaming down the mic😂 Anyway battlefield looks good I'm actually very interested now

ReputationRep:
    I just miss the sense of survival from BO1, in BO3 you can just basically exo super jump during the anti gravity thing undergrand in Der Eisendrache.. It's too easy now! But one dumb thing in BO1 was the ability to revive someone during a multiplayer game, who in the right mind? Cmon man 😂 But yeah, BO1 is now compatible with Xbox One but not with PS4(((((( it got me very upset
    Yeah, and what with what I was saying to the guy above about the alternate ammo types that can basically turn any wall gun into a Wonderweapon that you can buy ammo from the wall for. I guess they felt like they're balancing that out by making your run around like an errand boy for an hour or two to get your load-out to get a game going.

Good thing about being on the PC is that you can store all generations of games on one system

ReputationRep:
    Preferred World at War tbh. Stopped playing at Black ops.

ReputationRep:
    It's strange that people were trending #RIPCod after the Battlefield 1 trailer dropped, considering Infinite Warfare will easily outsell it.

Mostly of course due to the remaster of the greatest FPS multiplayer of all time.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.