Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unorganisedaf)
    Mate it's not being deluded it's a lack of understanding of the meaning behind it. Lots of Muslims don't realise Hijab is a holistic word, it's due to lots of association with headscarves. Now it doesn't mean people pick and choose, the OP probably isn't doing what you're saying. Also you should not just leave it completely, that's the wrong thing to say. People make mistakes, we're human. Some choose to do some parts others don't, it's their choice. At the end of the day intention and what's in the heart is important. Other Muslims are supposed to fill the gaps in knowledge of Islam people may have, this person now knows Hijab is more than headscarf lol.
    YYYYYAAAAAAASSSSSS GUUURRRRLLLLLLLLL TRU AF 🙌🏼🙌🏼👏🏼👏🏼 🙌🏼👏🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🙌🏼 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnkz7)
    My friend told me it was haram to look at a girl's face when she's wearing a hijab, niqaab or a burka.
    I'm not Muslim so idk
    It's not haram. But we must lower our gazes towards each other out of respect.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think they must be hot, especially in the summer............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unorganisedaf)
    It's not haram. But we must lower our gazes towards each other out of respect.
    I guess i'll leave all the answering to you.

Why does someone who can answer Islamic question show up after i finally decided to do it myself. Lol, life...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reeeeyah)
    Hell is hotter

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastMinReviseGuy)

Why does someone who can Islamic question show up after i finally decided to do it myself. Lol, life...
    Dude it was a question open for anyone to answer. Preferably a Muslim of course

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastMinReviseGuy)

Why does someone who can Islamic question show up after i finally decided to do it myself. Lol, life...
    Don't leave me to answer everything myself, I'm no Sheikh with beard powers lol. But I have to say, the title Sheikh is overused, besides that, if you know stuff, say it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnkz7)
    My friend told me it was haram to look at a girl's face when she's wearing a hijab, niqaab or a burka.
    I'm not Muslim so idk
    OMG are u serious?
    i think they was joking with u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reeeeyah)
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Wearing a headscarf traps the heat inside, therefore does make them hot
    Are you two a comedy duo?
    Very witty... someone has the witt and someone has the 'originality'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haboshti_1)
    OMG are u serious?
    i think they was joking with u
    I couldn't tell if he was serious or not so I believe him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnkz7)
    I couldn't tell if he was serious or not so I believe him.
    i he's no serious, but some people say if the girl who she is wear hijab or whatever if she want people to look at her she can take it of

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haboshti_1)
    i he's no serious, but some people say if the girl who she is wear hijab or whatever if she want people to look at her she can take it of
    I have too much respect for Muslim women, that's why I don't question why she wears hiqabs, niqaabs or burkas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnkz7)
    I have too much respect for Muslim women, that's why I don't question why she wears hiqabs, niqaabs or burkas.
    basically, because muslim people not aloud to do sex before married so the women wear hijab, niqaab ... etc to keep themselves safe from 'rape'
    'Many people believe that a headscarf engenders respect and honor for women, thus preventing men from flirting, etc. '
    and because alah say in Qura'an women should wear a headscarf (because women have bodily charms)

and some Muslim women choose to wear the hijab or other coverings for a variety of reasons. Some women wear the hijab because they believe that God has instructed women to wear it as a means of fulfilling His commandment for modesty.

there are too many reasons u can find the answers on google but don't believe everythings because some of the information are lying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nozzle16)
    Do you think women or girls who wear
    headscarfs are hot? And why?
    I think hot women who wear headscarfs are hot, and unattractive women who wear headscarfs are unattractive.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 22, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.