Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rflxvvrbs)
    Anyone doing drama blood brothers tomorrow?
    I am!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RJM1802)
    I'm also doing Inspector Calls, but i have Heaney and Hardy as my poetry theme :/
    Yeah I'm doing Heaney and Hardy too. I want something easy like Wagtail and Baby!

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do the technology unit 1 exam today? If so, what did you think of it?

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the drama paper? I predicted Linda for rehearsal methods, not Mrs Lyons! Overall it was okay though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T0ucan)
    Yeah I'm doing Heaney and Hardy too. I want something easy like Wagtail and Baby!
    i think wagtail and baby and blackberry picking will come up (theme of nature) although they could be pricks and do wagtail and baby with an advancement of learning as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloecam29)
    Did anyone do ICT or French last week? The French listening was a bit tricky- especially the last question, but I thought the ICT paper was okay
    i did ict i didnt mind it but i didnt know what an actuator was and i definitely messed up the question on heating system.

((still dont understand how that blade managed to spend over £1000 on a birthday party))

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the drama paper? I predicted Linda for rehearsal methods, not Mrs Lyons! Overall it was okay though
    I thought the drama went good for me, I finished in time for once! I didn't revise Linda for costume or Mrs Lyons for rehearsal, but I sort of knew them ok. I think it's weird that Edward and Mickey have never come up for costume questions, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tearsforyears)
    i did ict i didnt mind it but i didnt know what an actuator was and i definitely messed up the question on heating system.

((still dont understand how that blade managed to spend over £1000 on a birthday party))

Same I had no clue what an actuator was!! Didn't get macro either

For the heating system I just kept repeating myself about ADC

Ahahha I know right and she went over budget too ahahh

ReputationRep:
    How did people find geography. It was better than some of the past papers. Although, the one about the accuracy of a weather forecast was weird though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rflxvvrbs)
    I thought the drama went good for me, I finished in time for once! I didn't revise Linda for costume or Mrs Lyons for rehearsal, but I sort of knew them ok. I think it's weird that Edward and Mickey have never come up for costume questions, though.
    yeah, i had predicted Mickey/Eddie for costume, Linda for Techniques & Facial expressions, but Mrs Lyons is easy enough and voice is easier than facial anyway

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions for Blood Brothers & Heaney/Hardy?

ReputationRep:
    I predicted Linda for rehearsal methods too! I was so prepared for her but Mrs Lyons went okay! How did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nmeechan)
    Any predictions for Blood Brothers & Heaney/Hardy?
    heaney/hardy:
    wagtail + baby and blackberry picky are most likely however it could also be
    -at a potato digging + a sheep fair
    -an advancement of learning + an august midnight
    -thatcher + the old workman(really hope its this one)

blood brothers:
    bit of a stab in the dark but
    -how far would you agree that mrs j/ mrs l/ linda is a pitable character
    -how far would you agree the class caused the twins friendship to fail/ twins deaths?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stripedfan)
    Did anyone do the technology unit 1 exam today? If so, what did you think of it?
    I did! I thought it was okay, a few questions I just had to guess though
    What about you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cara1999)
    I predicted Linda for rehearsal methods too! I was so prepared for her but Mrs Lyons went okay! How did you find it?
    I thought it went well overall!! I predicted facial expression but was quite happy with voice tbh
    Yeah for Mrs Lyons I did flashback improv to when she got told she couldn't have a child and thought tracking when she found Eddie's locket! We definitely need more time though like even an extra 10 minutes it's always a rush

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nmeechan)
    yeah, i had predicted Mickey/Eddie for costume, Linda for Techniques & Facial expressions, but Mrs Lyons is easy enough and voice is easier than facial anyway
    Yes I thought it would be facial too!! Was quite happy with voice though
    Always a rush to get it finished tbh!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing history unit 1 (higher) on 6th June and unit 2 (higher) on 14th June?? If so, how is your revision going because I am slowly losing motivation lmao

ReputationRep:
    im doing history unit 2, i made revision notes ages ago but havent done anything since. im dreading the exam, cant do sources at all!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tearsforyears)
    im doing history unit 2, i made revision notes ages ago but havent done anything since. im dreading the exam, cant do sources at all!!
    The only thing i can remember clearly about the Cold War is Vietnam and only because we spent ages on it for the controlled assessment! In my school we do all our modules (minus the sciences) in our last year of GCSEs so it's double the work for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeganMcAlister)
    The only thing i can remember clearly about the Cold War is Vietnam and only because we spent ages on it for the controlled assessment! In my school we do all our modules (minus the sciences) in our last year of GCSEs so it's double the work for me
    eww thats disguisting i would not be able to cope with learning northern ireland all over again, such a long boring course. the america in the 1920s part isnt too bad though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.