Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I got so so excited by this tag and I wasn't disappointed. Keep this up man! Really good stuff :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    I got so so excited by this tag and I wasn't disappointed. Keep this up man! Really good stuff :teeth:
    Thanks man :five:

ReputationRep:
    Keep tagging me
    Best way to start my day :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axel Johann)
    x
    I found it interesting to read even though i hate reading :lol:
    Nice job dude :top:
    Planning to publish?

Axel Johann thanks for tagging me :yep:
    Excellent read again !! :woo: :woo:
    You know you could write a book :eek4: :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks man :five:
    That was beautiful...
    I wish our world really was peaceful and carefree like that :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Axel Johann another fantastic chapter! Why are you so good at writing stories? :cry2:

Love the idea of a nuclear war changing everything as well. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Namita Gurung)
    Keep tagging me
    Best way to start my day :yeah:
    Thank you

(Original post by fatima1998)
    I found it interesting to read even though i hate reading :lol:
    Nice job dude :top:
    Planning to publish?
    :woo: That's my goal, to appeal to people that don't read as well! Like J.K Rowling did.

Yeah next year I'm planning to write a book haha, which will blow any other story I've written out of the water haha

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Axel Johann thanks for tagging me :yep:
    Excellent read again !! :woo: :woo:
    You know you could write a book :eek4: :mmm:
    No problem
    Mhmm, that's the plan :yes: this stuff is just practice, I have another storyline planned out for the real stuff :teehee:
    (Original post by z33)
    That was beautiful...
    I wish our world really was peaceful and carefree like that :moon:
    Thank you Z :hugs:

Well, we all have to work towards a better future in our own ways
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Axel Johann another fantastic chapter! Why are you so good at writing stories? :cry2:

Love the idea of a nuclear war changing everything as well. :yep:
    Thank youu!
    That's became I'm me, xD

Mhmm, more detail about that to follow, and how it changed the world

No problem
    Mhmm, that's the plan :yes: this stuff is just practice, I have another storyline planned out for the real stuff :teehee:
    Woooo :woo: don't forget to do advertising when it's published , because I bet it will be :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    There had to be a Chapter 2 :indiff: :lol: #waiting4thelols #actionftw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    There had to be a Chapter 2 :indiff: :lol: #waiting4thelols #actionftw
    But of course! :woo:

Haha none yett

ReputationRep:
    How many chapters there are in total :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    How many chapters there are in total :awesome:
    I don't know to be honest :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know to be honest :lol:
    I keep thinking there's a new chapter every time the thread gets bumped. :cry2:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Even though you said you'd post bi-weekly. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    :woo:
    I'm finally done with exams! :dance: Completed my 12th and final one todaaay! So now I'm free :dancing:. So I can get back to TSR

I've missed you guyzz! :hugs:

Oh and here's a little something for ya! (You might wanna brush over Chapters 1 and 2, it's been a while. Sorry! :eek: )

---

Inked - Chapter 3

An age better than the last, at least that’s what everyone was led to believe. It was commonly accepted among the people that we are the lucky ones;that by chance we managed to survive. That fate had given humans a second chance and we must atone for the sins of our forefathers.

The government played to that belief so that they would have a greater approval rating from the people but also their support. They called this age‘The Age of Repentance’, and pushed forward with major censorship measures.

Almost all media containing information about the previous age’s technology was gone, what we received instead was the watered down version.Needless to say, what was provided was only sufficient for school studies. If you wanted any further information, you would have to put yourself on a special list. And very few would want to be present on those kinds of lists and many doubted if there would actually be anything useful to find.

As this was ‘The Age of Repentance’, the government argued that anything to do with the previous age should be erased, so that we could all look forward. However this caused a major outburst as many did not want to lose the mementos they had from the previous age. There were some that still remembered the time when the first bomb exploded.

Nevertheless after some word-wrangling they managed to get a blanket ban on most information about the previous age being available to the general public. Only after years of intense screening were swathes of information released, all gathered in the Aeon Museum.

And that was the reason why many people believed most of what the Aeon Museum contained to be fake, because those years of intense screening. They believed the more prominent figures of the previous age were invented and filmed during those years and the other videos were heavily edited to fit the picture that the government wanted to paint.

This led to some taking matters into their own hands in an attempt to find out the truth. There were many attempts but almost all were unsuccessful,all but one. The operation itself was a failure, but in the eyes of some, it was a small but significant victory for the people.

It happened two years ago, she could still remember every detail. A group of hackers coordinating with what used to be the largest underworld gang in the city attacked a data centre on the outskirts of the city.

While the gang members pillaged the premium electronic hardware only available to the upper class, the hackers stumbled onto a discovery of a lifetime. It was a document called UDHR. They said it was a document that would change everything. It was a document that could free us from the grasp of the government.

But before it could be fully released, government forces stormed their residences and they were never heard from again.

This was the first definite proof that the government was hiding something from us, it was the first time that every conspiracy theorist felt a victory over the government. It was the first time that people like Karla had a definite goal to work towards.

To find out what UDHR was.

Tags
    (Original post by z33)
    x
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    x
    (Original post by LeyK)
    x
    (Original post by zanner)
    x
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    x
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    x
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    x
    (Original post by Milzime)
    x
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    x
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    x
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    x
    (Original post by frostyy)
    x
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    x
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    x
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    x
    (Original post by Namita Gurung)
    x
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    x
    (Original post by jla7)
    x
    (Original post by defenestrated)
    x
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    x
    (Original post by iEthan)
    x
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    x
    (Original post by undercxver)
    x
    x
    (Original post by Fox Corner)
    x
    (Original post by Edminzodo)
    x
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    x
    (Original post by dragonkeeper999)
    x
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    x
    (Original post by furryface12)
    x
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    x
    (Original post by preetg97)
    x
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    x

ReputationRep:
    x
    fab again :top:

Axel Johann it's been a while :ahee: I got excited when I had a notification from you tbh :mmm:

Amazing as usual

ReputationRep:
    Amazing read!!! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Chapter 3 :sigh:
    And I was soooo excited
    Might as well read chapter 2 and this :sigh: :sigh:
    #StillWaiting :macarena:

Axel Johann

Thanks for the taggggg!!!! Sorry I haven't commented before but read all three together and amazinggggg!!!! Can't wait for more, me amore! (If me amore makes sense :lol:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.