Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I really doubt this is leftist/progressive thing as this is a Christian school.

Its just that I can already feel the approach of an orgy of self-righteous indignation about PC culture or whatever and I don't think this is the right target.

ReputationRep:
    That has to be the saddest thing I heard in my life
    How the heck are whistles are aggressive? Beating children is aggressive, lol.

ReputationRep:
    society really is going backwards.. oh my days.

imagine, raising up your hand in a primary school? like they wouldn't get laughed out of the planet ahahahhahahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiger Rag)
    And how many are really going to take notice of that? As someone with sight problems, (I do have hearing problems too; but I hear better than I see) a noise is better for me than a visual prompt.
    A deaf kid would tell you otherwise. But yeah this is stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PisssLam)
    Christianity is under attack
    Even though I'm atheist, Christianity should not die first. The religion which should die first begins with an I

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.