Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    they will allow both i think- an error in wording on their behalf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TighFR)
    If you did not leave spaces between your bars it does matter. (Its not a bar chart otherwise). What did people put for the multiple choice question on what would cause a rightward shift in aggregate demand, the answer was either increase in exports or increase in the budget deficit, but which one?
    I think I put exports. But idk, I swear its both. Although did it say biggest chance. Then maybr its budgey deficit. But I did put exports.

ReputationRep:
    I thought the multiple choice was really nice! I think the whole paper could have been a lot worse!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieB1608)
    I thought the multiple choice was really nice! I think the whole paper could have been a lot worse!
    Do you remember any multiple choice

ReputationRep:
    what did people answer for context 25 marker on falling commodity prices.
    I need an A and am feeling nervous i havent done it.

Intro- defined key terms
    Para 1- falling commodity prices- higher purchasing power for lower income households more equitable as well and will lead to an increase in demand which should boost the perfomance of the economiy in relation to GDP. Did AD shifting right diagram.

Evalutation- strong as firms will also have lower costs of production and that may lead to an increase in supply not only in the long run but also the long run. then used the source- cant remember what i said. Then spoke about wage price spiral undermining the idea that firms will suplly more as inflation will rise from increased demand.

Para2- used the source which suggested an expansive form of Monterary policy and then suggested if it was used along side an expansive form of fiscal policy the potential capacity for the economy may increase as the money saved from gov spending etc could be used for injecting money into different parts of the economy e.g infrastructure which could lead to more jobs solving unemployment and boosting performance of economy. Did LRAS diagram shifting right.

Evaluation- source A showed food prices back on the rise which indicated higher rates of inflation thus an expansive form of monetary policy is less likely as it contradicts the source and also spoke about the current economy in which oil prices are back on the rise. Not sure what else i said cant remember.

Conclusion- compared arguements drawed on my conclusion eg with oil prices back on rise contradicting the title of falling comodoty prices and then said in order to boost the performance of the economy- the '6%' deficit on current account should be tackled first.

How does this sound

ReputationRep:
    Big paddy was that an internal eco nomics paper or was that te external AQA as?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TAMSBBY)
    Big paddy was that an internal eco nomics paper or was that te external AQA as?
    an actual aqa AS paper. how does it sound

ReputationRep:
    does anyone remember the 25mark questions? you would really be helping me out thanks

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone recall any questions that was in this paper. Thank you in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    I think I put exports. But idk, I swear its both. Although did it say biggest chance. Then maybr its budgey deficit. But I did put exports.
    Dyu remember any questions that came up in the exam. Thank you in advance 👊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niyaz.chowdhury)
    Can anyone recall any questions that was in this paper. Thank you in advance
    one of the 10 markers was- explain the effects of an appreciation of an exchange rate on inflation.

25 marker- explain the effects of falling world commodity prices on the performance of the economy.

did you take the paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigpaddy27)
    one of the 10 markers was- explain the effects of an appreciation of an exchange rate on inflation.

25 marker- explain the effects of falling world commodity prices on the performance of the economy.

did you take the paper?
    What result did you get in the end?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.