Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Mark19)
    Deep, passionate, sexual and romantic love? Assuming you're straight, anyway.
    oh because so many young men offer such a good quality of love, passionate and deep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    oh because so many young men offer such a good quality of love, passionate and deep.
    You sound rather cynical and bitter. We're not all players.

ReputationRep:
    this is reely rude and mean : (

ReputationRep:
    I don't need a man but I'd like one ☺

(Original post by Mark19)
    You sound rather cynical and bitter. We're not all players.
    I'm not even saying you're players.
    Not being a player doesn't mean a guy knows how to love, a guy could even be a player and know to how to love (unlikely but ygm)
    I'm saying alot of young men don't understand how to love that deep, maybe when they're older.

ReputationRep:
    We don't even need them for kids anymore since scientists are working on making sperm from female bone marrow

(https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sperm)

ReputationRep:
    Charming

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahsez)
    As a woman I honestly don't feel like I need a man relationship wise. What could a man offer me?

I make my own money and pay my own bills. I have a nice car. Kids? Sperm donor or just buy a dog. Sex? Vibrator(most men are rubbish in bed) or a FWB would do. protection? Police(note: 2 women a week are killed by their partners so maybe we need protection from them instead) . I can fix my own thing -well I can change a bulb, do the D.I,Y etc

Conversation? I get that at work and with friends. Emotional comfort? Women are better at it so one of my female friends will do.
    Guessing you've been let down recently by a bloke.

ReputationRep:
    Well, you could go your whole life on your own but something tells me you'd get a little lonely without a special someone. Don't you agree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom78)
    Guessing you've been let down recently by a bloke.
    I have never been in a relationship before.Maybe it's that lol

(Original post by Limerence.)
    I wonder the type of comments I would get if I made a thread titled "Do men even need women???" and generalised all women.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How dare you even suggest such a thing, you misogynistic ******* :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :nyan:

ReputationRep:
    Do men need women anymore? For once i'd like to date an adult who doesn't expect me to decide where to eat and then sulk and cry when they don't like it.

ReputationRep:
    I actually heard a few straight women say that the only benefit they truly get is having kids.
    So in some sense, I can understand where you are coming from

(Original post by keturah)
    I don't need a man but I'd like one ☺
    You mean you don't have one.

(Original post by George VI)
    Do men need women anymore? For once i'd like to date an adult who doesn't expect me to decide where to eat and then sulk and cry when they don't like it.
    stop dating women then.
    see how that works out :/ guys will still need sex tbh whether it's from a girl they're dating or a prostitute.

ReputationRep:
    Fair points, but for some reason, by and large, you still like us..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You mean you don't have one.
    Well yes, which is why I said I'd like one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keturah)
    Well yes, which is why I said I'd like one.
    Cue the thirsty TSR guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahsez)
    As a woman I honestly don't feel like I need a man relationship wise. What could a man offer me?

I make my own money and pay my own bills. I have a nice car. Kids? Sperm donor or just buy a dog. Sex? Vibrator(most men are rubbish in bed) or a FWB would do. protection? Police(note: 2 women a week are killed by their partners so maybe we need protection from them instead) . I can fix my own thing -well I can change a bulb, do the D.I,Y etc

Conversation? I get that at work and with friends. Emotional comfort? Women are better at it so one of my female friends will do.
    Sounds to me like you dont need a man.. im curious as to why you made a thread proclaiming that though?

The majority of women and men need the opposite sex for emotional and intimate fullfillment of which a rampant rabbit of flesh light 1000 cannot satisfy (Though young Japanese men will damn well try!)

Also, you cant ***** to your friends about THEM so i would say you do need a poor guy for at least one thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Relationships aren't about what you gain and 'what's in it for you'.. It's about what you can offer another person.

I agree!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2018
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.