Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeffC)
    Yeah, what do you think will come up? I wish I had done the consolidation one last year instead of the economic miracle
    I think something on the police state and control could come up. That hasn't been on in a while, and you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caterpillarcats)
    I think something on the police state and control could come up. That hasn't been on in a while, and you?
    I am dreading that coming up but I could see that happening and I feel as though something on propaganda could come up too, maybe in sources

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeffC)
    How have you accessed the examiners comments??
    They're on the aqa website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeffC)
    Yeh definitely! I'd like anything from unit one and two, particularly the hitler myth
    that would be a dream come true - my teacher thinks it may be on terror, youth, conformity and resistance and the volksgemeinshaft

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian_jayasekera)
    that would be a dream come true - my teacher thinks it may be on terror, youth, conformity and resistance and the volksgemeinshaft
    Oh great apart from youth.. They're all my worst nightmares

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeffC)
    I am dreading that coming up but I could see that happening and I feel as though something on propaganda could come up too, maybe in sources
    Yeahh I can see that possibly happening too.
    What do you think about resistance and opposition coming up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caterpillarcats)
    Yeahh I can see that possibly happening too.
    What do you think about resistance and opposition coming up?
    Its been a while since they came up and it would let them cover women and youth as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian_jayasekera)
    Its been a while since they came up and it would let them cover women and youth as well
    Yeahh, and the elites too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeffC)
    How have you accessed the examiners comments??
    They are on the aqa website

Here's a link to last year's paper comments:
    http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects...-WRE-JUN15.PDF

And the page where i found it is here:
    http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/histo...d-mark-schemes

Enjoy haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sprinklesofwho)
    They are on the aqa website

Here's a link to last year's paper comments:
    http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects...-WRE-JUN15.PDF

And the page where i found it is here:
    http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/histo...d-mark-schemes

Enjoy haha
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone!!

ReputationRep:
    After the exam make sure to feedback guys , so I know if I should be pissed off or not 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maz96)
    After the exam make sure to feedback guys , so I know if I should be pissed off or not 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was really happy with the exam, what about everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    That exam was so perfect omds!

The grade boundaries are gonna be so high

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else think that q4 was weirdly worded? Also what did everyone put in q3?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syeda111)
    Did anyone else think that q4 was weirdly worded? Also what did everyone put in q3?
    Yeh so I spoke about obstacles to his power linked it to consolidation that way.. For question 3 I wrote about control, coordination and avoiding alienation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeffC)
    Yeh so I spoke about obstacles to his power linked it to consolidation that way.. For question 3 I wrote about control, coordination and avoiding alienation
    Ah okay sounds good, see for 3 I spoke about how they wanted to get rid of the spd through the trade unions as they were linked, but thinking back on it I think it's not relevant, but I spoke about coordination too. And for 4 I spoke about the other obstacles like how there other parties in the cabinet and then about the elites etc and how they consolidated. Lol think I messed those two up 😂😭

ReputationRep:
    For q3 i put down to please big business, control and coordinate workers, and that it was done in order to prepare for autarky.

Idk if the one about autarky is correct because I couldn't think about anything else so I kinda guessed haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syeda111)
    Ah okay sounds good, see for 3 I spoke about how they wanted to get rid of the spd through the trade unions as they were linked, but thinking back on it I think it's not relevant, but I spoke about coordination too. And for 4 I spoke about the other obstacles like how there other parties in the cabinet and then about the elites etc and how they consolidated. Lol think I messed those two up 😂😭
    I think you could of spoke about that for question 3 cos i spoke about how they removed their representation with the banning of KPD and SPD.. Not sure on question 4 cos tbh that threw me.. But I loved the sources

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeffC)
    I think you could of spoke about that for question 3 cos i spoke about how they removed their representation with the banning of KPD and SPD.. Not sure on question 4 cos tbh that threw me.. But I loved the sources
    Yeah I mean that was one of the paras I put for 3 but I don't think I explained it well enough. And yes same, 4 was worded like a ***** so it was hard to understand what exactly we were supposed to answer. I completely agree, the source qs were great, the sources were easy to use and the question was super straightforward so it was sweet ✌🏽️

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.