Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iwonAton)
    i put octave too, did you also get trill for the violin ornament and an imperfect cadence for the last excerpt
    i don't get how it's an octave and yeah i got those

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lcamp16)
    i don't get how it's an octave and yeah i got those
    nor do i but it was the same note so i though octave would be the best answer. what time signature did you get for the song which had a solo male singer?

ReputationRep:
    i put octave too, did you also get trill for the violin ornament and an imperfect cadence for the last excerpt
    Yes!! 😁

ReputationRep:
    nor do i but it was the same note so i though octave would be the best answer. what time signature did you get for the song which had a solo male singer?
    oh i didn't see that question so i guessed 4/4 at the end haha

ReputationRep:
    There was another question that asked for a time signature, what did you put for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by filipe_oliv)
    There was another question that asked for a time signature, what did you put for it?
    the first page? that one i thought it was 4/4, also what did you write as the woodwind instrument on the first page?

ReputationRep:
    the first page? that one i thought it was 4/4, also what did you write as the woodwind instrument on the first page?
    No, not the first page it was another one I think. And I just guessed and put oboe... What did you put?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by filipe_oliv)
    No, not the first page it was another one I think. And I just guessed and put oboe... What did you put?
    i put oboe too and 4/4. There was another question in the paper asking about a solo instrument and i put viola after crossing out cello. (the answer is cello). Also during that groovy piece did you circle 'swing' as a technique

ReputationRep:
    i put oboe too and 4/4. There was another question in the paper asking about a solo instrument and i put viola after crossing out cello. (the answer is cello). Also during that groovy piece did you circle 'swing' as a technique
    i guessed clarinet haha, and damm i wrote cello then crossed it out and wrote violin -_- and yea i went for swing

ReputationRep:
    i guessed clarinet haha, and damm i wrote cello then crossed it out and wrote violin -_- and yea i went for swing
    wish there was a unofficial markscheme haha but not enough people on here do music

ReputationRep:
    Awww :/ yes I chose swing

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.