Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwar16)
    Aw that was a bad question, what did you put?
    i talked about emails, internet, presentations, and then made up stuff about epos, computerised stock control, and video conferencing...i have no idea if the last ones are related to finance but i just tried to link it in somehow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RossRFC)
    Is competition policy not just the impact competition has on a business?
    my teacher said it was how a business can't grow too large or whatever...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stupidstudentsqa)
    my teacher said it was how a business can't grow too large or whatever...
    Oh ffs I'd never heard of that

ReputationRep:
    Oh ffs I'd never heard of that
    neither have i, tbh it was only worth 2 marks

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find it? What did everyone out for method of production batch or flow?
    both Batch and Flow because of the misleading keyword of "mass-produced"

ReputationRep:
    What are you guys doing for your assignment? I'm having difficulty finding a business with a problem to choose

ReputationRep:
    Hi does anyone still have the assignments from the understanding standards website, they've been taken down .

If not does anyone have an exemplar assignment I can look at , I've started mines but as I'm crashing I'm unsure of the layout and content of the assignment

thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    URGENT

Does anyone know if you get marked down if you go over the limit for the assignment and if so by how much? An answer ASAP would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.