Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GCSE AQA Geography A predictions Watch

• View Poll Results: What topics are you doing?
    The Restless Earth
    89.47%
    Rocks, Resources and Scenery
    11.84%
    Challenge of Weather and Climate
    10.53%
    Living World
    31.58%
    Water on the Land
    60.53%
    Ice on the Land
    21.05%
    The Coastal Zone
    68.42%

ReputationRep:
    no, that was a question in 2014

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dark_Angel4)
    Would it be possible for there to be an 8 marker on fold mountains for restless earth?
    I hope so! I'm stressing so much, we've had 4 teachers since the end of year 10... we've learnt none of paper two, so I'm completely hoping for good grade on tomorrows paper...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizzie_Ts)
    I hope so! I'm stressing so much, we've had 4 teachers since the end of year 10... we've learnt none of paper two, so I'm completely hoping for good grade on tomorrows paper...
    oh haha, we haven't done much on them so i'm hoping for earthquakes or tsunamis

ReputationRep:
    oh haha, we haven't done much on them so i'm hoping for earthquakes or tsunamis
    AQA have been horrible this year, so I'm worried it will be a horrible paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizzie_Ts)
    AQA have been horrible this year, so I'm worried it will be a horrible paper
    The PE paper was okay, a lot better than the biology so i hope they will be okay with the geography.

ReputationRep:
    Would it be possible for there to be an 8 marker on fold mountains for restless earth?
    has never come up!! So probably not. Probably a 4 marker tho
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    our teacher predicted tsunamis and earthquakes

ReputationRep:
    does your department have a prediction for a water on the land case study

ReputationRep:
    does any one know the prediction for water on the land??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.