Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why is evyoen so mean? Watch

(Original post by ForestShadow)
    thats coming from someone who replies using disapproving statements about a diverse reply style, thats just the way I reply

you do you and Ill do me

dont you like individuality your esteemed unknown royalty?

strong.
    Lol. All of a sudden you've grown a pair. Now this is funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pardon)
    Everyone is mean because the world is harsh and people don't give a **** about each other
    Reminds me of Of Mice and Men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    Lol. All of a sudden you've grown a pair. Now this is funny.
    as opposed to before where replying using what I find truly funny and who many on here find funny as well is not conforming to your masculine ideals

now this is funny

masculinity isnt just about working out, not having emotions and 'growing a pair'

its about being strong enough to lead by example and lead in anyway you like to with confidence

and you would say my original reply technique does not show confidence in my own beliefs in reply style?

now this is very funny

as opposed to before where replying using what I find truly funny and who many on here find funny as well is not conforming to your masculine ideals

now this is funny

masculinity isnt just about working out, not having emotions and 'growing a pair'

its about being strong enough to lead by example and lead in anyway you like to with confidence

and you would say my original reply technique does not show confidence in my own beliefs in reply style?

now this is very funny

now this is funny

now this is very funny
    Too long; didn't read. To conclude: idc what you have to say lol

ReputationRep:
    Too long; didn't read. To conclude: idc what you have to say lol
    Too short didnt consider

To conclude: idc what you have to say if you dont care about what others have to say

ReputationRep:
    Just got out of 2 threads with the awesome genius' new acc about how women shouldnt be allowed to vote, wonder if he approves of your sig :lol:?

and theres a contest for that?

what other contests are there?
    They do competitions every year with lots of categories such as best newbie, flirt of the year, best debater etc.

And ignore UnknownRoyalist, he always quotes people with snide replies for attention, don't feed him :lol:

(Original post by Call Me Juan)
    just get overyourself bullies! #staystrong
    Lel. Who the **** are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    They do competitions every year with lots of categories such as best newbie, flirt of the year, best debater etc.
    ah thanks for the info

flirt of the year huh?

is it more thirst of the year or is it legit one liner face offs and originality with gentlemanly romatically rhythmically lyrically romance?

best debater, check out my discussion with royalist please :lol:

And ignore UnknownRoyalist, he always quotes people with snide replies for attention, don't feed him :lol:
    I actually quite like it, makes my brain go back in gear for a bit, its great to have a argument once in a while especially when youre winning like I am

Please, if you have 2 minutes spare, read my replies, I think youll be very extremely pleasantly surprised

Let's ignore the fact that you sent me a VM and PM for my attention but still didn't get it

ReputationRep:
    Everyone who posted here ( excluding me) seem like they are in special Ed class.

ReputationRep:
    Let's ignore the fact that you sent me a VM and PM for my attention but still didn't get it
    my best buddy shaun is back!!!

ReputationRep:
    my best buddy shaun is back!!!

:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    OOOOh, i fancy myself a bit of a drama fanatic. Keep it going.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    PRSOM. :toofunny: :toofunny:

The desperation of attention from some. :rolleyes:
    I think I like this guy quite a lot tho UnknownRoyalist shaun really likes getting destryoed completely by our discussions and I value an albeit weak sparring partner in a battle of wits

(Original post by undercxver)
    PRSOM. :toofunny: :toofunny:

The desperation of attention from some. :rolleyes:
    My new sheep and his elf are behaving like roadmen. Rofl. If only he knew how much I cared - did not read a single thing he sent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastMinReviseGuy)
    Keep it going.
    x
    keep what going?

ReputationRep:
    keep what going?
    The bromance.

ReputationRep:

Lol it's more like cringey flirt, when did you join because the latest TSR awards was fairly recently, did you not see all the attention surrounding it?

too busy revising for once tbh

any noteworthy/surprise winners? wildcards?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastMinReviseGuy)
    The bromance.

you have a very.....particular choice in gifs....

ReputationRep:
    too busy revising for once tbh

any noteworthy/surprise winners? wildcards?
    I won a couple (humble me :smug:), can't remember many of the other winners although I'm sure you could find the thread announcing the winners of each category easily enough :yep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.