is there a markscheme out yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alolime)
    is there a markscheme out yet?
    There's one in this thread
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post65123617

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RanSam)
    How many points did you guys make on the essay? (I did Question 10 - Living longer lives)
    I did the same question, I made 6 points- diet, not smoking, not taking drugs, doing exercise, avoiding stress and not drinking alcohol too much

what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I put the same asked my teacher she said that's right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasdyxo)
    Just wanted to make a post so people can discuss their answers/thoughts on the exams.
    I wrote el agua frío instead of el agua fría after doubting myself, so just kicking myself at all the little mistakes.
    I think I may have put fria instead of fría, I have a terrible habit of missing accents even when they are written in front of me!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellendp99)
    I did the same question, I made 6 points- diet, not smoking, not taking drugs, doing exercise, avoiding stress and not drinking alcohol too much

what about you?
    I made the same points as you! But I also said that relationships are important for happiness - hope it counts as relevant... 😐

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2-99)
    I made the same points as you! But I also said that relationships are important for happiness - hope it counts as relevant... 😐
    it's so reassuring when other people write the same stuff... I'm sure it will, I wrote that I "attend medication classes" which is complete crap ahahahah

ReputationRep:
    I thought the true/false/not mentioned question was really tricky because its so difficult to know if it was false or not mentioned, the listening's were particularly difficult this year but I thought the reading, grammar and essays were all good. Although that question on Pablo was a bit strange.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellendp99)

what about you?
    I did that question, I did 2 points for what to do and 3 points for what to avoid and I wrote 4 pages in total with my intro and conclusion. I did sport, diet, avoiding stress, don't smoke and don't drink alcohol.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 25, 2016

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.