is there a markscheme out yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alolime)
    is there a markscheme out yet?
    There's one in this thread
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post65123617

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RanSam)
    How many points did you guys make on the essay? (I did Question 10 - Living longer lives)
    I did the same question, I made 6 points- diet, not smoking, not taking drugs, doing exercise, avoiding stress and not drinking alcohol too much

what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I put the same asked my teacher she said that's right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasdyxo)
    Just wanted to make a post so people can discuss their answers/thoughts on the exams.
    I wrote el agua frío instead of el agua fría after doubting myself, so just kicking myself at all the little mistakes.
    I think I may have put fria instead of fría, I have a terrible habit of missing accents even when they are written in front of me!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellendp99)
    I did the same question, I made 6 points- diet, not smoking, not taking drugs, doing exercise, avoiding stress and not drinking alcohol too much

what about you?
    I made the same points as you! But I also said that relationships are important for happiness - hope it counts as relevant... 😐

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2-99)
    I made the same points as you! But I also said that relationships are important for happiness - hope it counts as relevant... 😐
    it's so reassuring when other people write the same stuff... I'm sure it will, I wrote that I "attend medication classes" which is complete crap ahahahah

ReputationRep:
    I thought the true/false/not mentioned question was really tricky because its so difficult to know if it was false or not mentioned, the listening's were particularly difficult this year but I thought the reading, grammar and essays were all good. Although that question on Pablo was a bit strange.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellendp99)

what about you?
    I did that question, I did 2 points for what to do and 3 points for what to avoid and I wrote 4 pages in total with my intro and conclusion. I did sport, diet, avoiding stress, don't smoke and don't drink alcohol.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.