Awh poor you but the worst is over now!
    Yes, but I'm scared to sh*t about my DT design paper! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asd.987)
    Yes, but I'm scared to sh*t about my DT design paper! :eek:
    I'm sure you will be fine, is it GCSE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niv1234)
    I agree. Cramming physics today. How did you find Latin?
    Normally fine, but I was in a shaky mood before which threw me off a bit, and then afterwards I got so paranoid that I skipped a section (which I don't think I did, but I'm still a bit scared) and I know the 10-marker wasn't great...but not the worst disaster in the world. You?

ReputationRep:
    Yh I feel drained as well, it's come to a point where I have to stop myself from lying down because I can barely keep my eyes open if I do😭 however I don't have it as worse as some people, my friends have 6 exams this week and I have 4! I don't think there are any weeks where I have more than 4 exams in a week.

Just 4 more weeks for me and then we're done! This week is sort of going quickly so yh hopefully it goes by quicker as the weeks go by!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wordnerd2)
    I'm sure you will be fine, is it GCSE?
    iGCSE CIE board.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metellaest)
    Normally fine, but I was in a shaky mood before which threw me off a bit, and then afterwards I got so paranoid that I skipped a section (which I don't think I did, but I'm still a bit scared) and I know the 10-marker wasn't great...but not the worst disaster in the world. You?
    Yes, I liked it a bit it could have been much worse. I just couldn't remember much for the 10 marker. I opened section A, which I don't do and panicked thinking I forgot to revise something and also the invigilators thought our exam was 2 hours so we had to correct them, which was annoying. Good luck for all your other subjects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DamnDaniel2)
    Yh I feel drained as well, it's come to a point where I have to stop myself from lying down because I can barely keep my eyes open if I do😭 however I don't have it as worse as some people, my friends have 6 exams this week and I have 4! I don't think there are any weeks where I have more than 4 exams in a week.

Just 4 more weeks for me and then we're done! This week is sort of going quickly so yh hopefully it goes by quicker as the weeks go by!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I agree that it is going fast, sometimes the first time I look up in an exam and 2 hrs have gone by, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niv1234)
    Yes, I liked it a bit it could have been much worse. I just couldn't remember much for the 10 marker. I opened section A, which I don't do and panicked thinking I forgot to revise something and also the invigilators thought our exam was 2 hours so we had to correct them, which was annoying. Good luck for all your other subjects.
    Thank you - you too! Good luck with everything else

ReputationRep:
    I agree that it is going fast, sometimes the first time I look up in an exam and 2 hrs have gone by, good luck!
    Yh hahaha! So far exams have gone well hopefully I can keep this up!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh and good luck to you too haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh and good luck to you too haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you have physics tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    I have exams every day this week and I am so tired that I just had to drink coffee which I never drink. I'm probably going to sleep in a few hours but not before I revise physics, anyone else feeling the same?
    (Original post by Kloppo)
    I have Business Studies first tmrw and Physics afterward. I also have Maths the day after, and yeah i'm spending my time on TSR
    Yes!! people my world as well!! Literally i am drained as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ranveen Pandhal)
    Yes!! people my world as well!! Literally i am drained as well
    You can get through the exams!

ReputationRep:
    Do you have physics tomorrow?
    Yup! Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You can get through the exams!
    Yeah though i do so many subjects thus my papers are so packed this week!! We all will eventually though the immense strain now is unbearable!!1

ReputationRep:
    Yup! Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, unfortunately, as much as I love chem and bio, phys really isn't my thing aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ranveen Pandhal)
    Yeah though i do so many subjects thus my papers are so packed this week!! We all will eventually though the immense strain now is unbearable!!1
    Once we are finished there is the summer which is stress free and quite frankly at the minute looking like paradise

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, unfortunately, as much as I love chem and bio, phys really isn't my thing aha
    Absolutely love physics haha! I think physics is the best science but I love biology as well mainly because I find it easiest since it's a subject you can get away with memorising. Chemistry is just in the middle lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Once we are finished there is the summer which is stress free and quite frankly at the minute looking like paradise
    Yes but then there is the dreaded exam results slip!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kloppo)
    I have Business Studies first tmrw and Physics afterward. I also have Maths the day after, and yeah i'm spending my time on TSR
    lol i have exactly the same exams as you and in that order and i'm also on tsr

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.