Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wordnerd2)
    Aha you can always ask me something about physics, I'll try to help. I'm into fun things to put it literally. I like doing things randomly and exploring I guess. I'm obsessed with the idea of travelling. What about you? I'm Ellie by the way

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm Luke and I love sports so much and I am going on holiday to Poland and Germany to explore more about WW2.

Are you going on holidays after exams?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukey0071)
    Beat the **** out of them will be the last thing that I would do if the bullies continue.
    It should be the first or other people will start picking on you

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, they think banter is cool and everyone have a laugh except me, no I didn't laugh so it's not banter,
    They don't understand the meaning of banter.
    I think they should be punished for getting banter wrong and bullying as well.
    Banter when the subject doesn't find it funny is pretty much the definition of bullying.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Luke, I'm going to Rhodes after the exams and Bath in August and that sounds so cool about exploring WW2, I hope after A levels I can take a gap year and I'd like to explore south-east Asia

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AppleB)
    They're the shallow ones bullying you, don't let people upset you.
    Don't let mean people like them make you feel upset because you will encounter many more rude people but you have to be strong.
    You should report them to a teacher that you can trust and know will do something about it.
    Forget about them and focus on your studies.
    Your studies are more important right now

If you ever want to talk feel free to talk to me, always happy to help

Best of luck!!
    Thank you, i tired my best to focus on my studies but the pain from the bullies are horrible like I tried to finish my homework and inside me, I didn't bother as I always bother to finish it.

I tried my best to finish my studies because I need them for my life then these bullies that doesn't care about their life.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone making fun of my hearings and my voice and after that, they keep saying its banter.
    WTF is wrong with this society?
    Everyone should respect each other.
    i can relate to this post very well
    when i was in secondary school and primary school people used to make fun of my voice and the fact that i wear hearing aids.
    what i can suggest you do is to tell a teacher. do you have the invisible hearing aids? if not i think you should get them they can still be seen but are less visible. the person has to be looking into your ears to notice it
    i agree everyone should be nice to each other and respect each other differences and not make fun of them but some people find joy in bringing people down.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, i tired my best to focus on my studies but the pain from the bullies are horrible like I tried to finish my homework and inside me, I didn't bother as I always bother to finish it.

I tried my best to finish my studies because I need them for my life then these bullies that doesn't care about their life.
    They're irrelevant.
    Don't let them bring you down!
    You're better than them.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Luke, I'm going to Rhodes after the exams and Bath in August and that sounds so cool about exploring WW2, I hope after A levels I can take a gap year and I'd like to explore south-east Asia

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nice choice Ellie
    I love bath so much, amazing buildings and it got rugby pitch in the middle of it which it's cool.
    I would recommend you to go to Roman bath because it's so cool, like it's got restaurants in it.
    I am going to the camp where the Jews used to stay during the war, mistreated by Germans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    i can relate to this post very well
    when i was in secondary school and primary school people used to make fun of my voice and the fact that i wear hearing aids.
    what i can suggest you do is to tell a teacher. do you have the invisible hearing aids? if not i think you should get them they can still be seen but are less visible. the person has to be looking into your ears to notice it
    i agree everyone should be nice to each other and respect each other differences and not make fun of them but some people find joy in bringing people down.
    Unfortunately, I got cochlea implants because I am profoundly deaf by a disease. And I did told a teacher, I just hope in the future that everyone treats the same in the society like black, Asians, Jew, white etc....

ReputationRep:
    That's exactly where we are going; the Roman baths and cheddar gorge. It's going to be so overwhelming to be at that camp. I watched a documentary the other day about those awful camps. I also read an amazing book called the book thief and it was truly moving.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cuddle_me_in)
    Aw that is terrible.

Some people are just awful and don't know how to respect others. My cousin is deaf and has other disabilities too. He had a similar experience with a taxi driver once so things like this really irk me.

Bullies just have no life. They're pathetic losers. Just ignore them and concentrate on your exams Just know that there are people there who will support you. If it is getting to you, speak to a teacher or your parents about it.

Good luck with your GCSE's.
    Jesus, is your cousin ok?
    I can't believe that, from a taxi driver.... I hope he gets fired.

True bullies have no life whatsoever.
    Thank you for good luck in my exams.

ReputationRep:
    I'm deaf too and I've been in the same situation too. It's awful

ReputationRep:
    Jesus, is your cousin ok?
    I can't believe that, from a taxi driver.... I hope he gets fired.

True bullies have no life whatsoever.
    Thank you for good luck in my exams.

Oh yes, he was fine. This was quite a while back.
    I think there was a complaint made but I'm not sure what happened.

No problem

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately, I got cochlea implants because I am profoundly deaf by a disease. And I did told a teacher, I just hope in the future that everyone treats the same in the society like black, Asians, Jew, white etc....
    ok
    try not to let what the bullies say get to you. hope the teacher you told can be able to sort out the issue!!!
    keep being positive and work hard for your GCSES
    i am sure you will smash them
    exactly everyone should be treated fairly and not judged because they are not "normal" by society standards
    i can assure you that when you go to college no one would care about the fact that you wear hearing aids and you would be able to develop as a person and poeple tend to be nicer
    i really wish you all the best!!
    fellow hearing aid wearer

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=toonervoustotalk;65136215]ok
    try not to let what the bullies say get to you. hope the teacher you told can be able to sort out the issue!!!
    exactly everyone should be treated fairly and not judged because they are not "normal" by society standards
    i can assure you that when you go to college no one would care about the fact that you wear hearing aids and you would be able to develop as a person and poeple tend to be nicer
    fellow hearing aid wearer[/QUOTE
    if you don't mind me asking how deaf ate you? I'm moderately deaf in one ear and profoundly in the other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by get a half life)
    I'm deaf too and I've been in the same situation too. It's awful
    I know, I mean why are we target for?
    Hearing loss?
    Bullies will get hearing loss later in life so **** them

ReputationRep:
    That's exactly where we are going; the Roman baths and cheddar gorge. It's going to be so overwhelming to be at that camp. I watched a documentary the other day about those awful camps. I also read an amazing book called the book thief and it was truly moving.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow, I never read that book, I will buy it online and will read it.
    What it is about? No spoilers hahah

ReputationRep:
    forget them, the b*tches ain't worth your time

ReputationRep:
    I know, I mean why are we target for?
    Hearing loss?
    Bullies will get hearing loss later in life so **** them
    Exactly. Have you always been deaf ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    ok
    fellow hearing aid wearer
    Fingers cross, if I do, I will be so happy because I will know that I will be more successful.
    Thank you very much from cochlea implant wearer. Hahhahah

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.