Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can somone tell me the difference between a job description and a person specification?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE2016Troop)
    Is there an easy way to remember the six hats or do we just have to put up with it and try remember them haha?
    We weren't told a method so just try and remember them as best u can! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NextGenRemix)
    Can somone tell me the difference between a job description and a person specification?
    A job description is explaining the type of job that the company is offering but person specification is what the person specification is what type of person they want to hire :-) hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrack)
    If it's anything like today's horrendous AQA AS-Level exam then you're ****ed.
    People actually struggle with AQA Business Studies?

ReputationRep:
    I think EDEXCEL made a mistake on that paper did anyone else notice any thing strange about the question of why small businesses fail in the first 2 yrs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by X_Hope_X)
    I think EDEXCEL made a mistake on that paper did anyone else notice any thing strange about the question of why small businesses fail in the first 2 yrs
    No the answers were over expansion and selling products not customer orientated

ReputationRep:
    Yes, that's what I got!

What did you put for the benefits of using a patent?

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible to get 100UMS ON UNIT 3??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophFlorence)
    Yes, that's what I got!

What did you put for the benefits of using a patent?
    the 20 years one and the one about protection of an invention/process

ReputationRep:
    I'm so annoyed now 😪😪😪big mistake. I didn't realise the word OVER. Or I didn't see it ( I'm severely visually impaired ) Idk 😨😨 - I mean my paper was meant to be modified. But no it wasn't......

ReputationRep:
    What did you get for the first question asking about closing balance? 24,000 or -4000

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _floralnavy)
    What did you get for the first question asking about closing balance? 24,000 or -4000
    I think I put -4000.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speedbird129)
    I think I put -4000.
    YES SAME i kept going over that 1 question the whole time

ReputationRep:
    What did ppl get for analysing the market research ( on ice cream business ) question ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonwinner)
    People actually struggle with AQA Business Studies?
    Yes, by saying that you clearly haven't taken the new spec exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _TomHibbs)
    Know exactly what you mean - have you seen the 2015 past paper where they gave you an option for Person description but that wasn't an answer because it's person specification.

Things like that all the way through
    Hahaha that question actually just came up again today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MBK14)
    Hahaha that question actually just came up again today
    haha yeah hope I helped - or you already knew it? Anyway that's pretty much the only exam that went well for me. What did you put for the last question & definition of calculated risk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _TomHibbs)
    haha yeah hope I helped - or you already knew it? Anyway that's pretty much the only exam that went well for me. What did you put for the last question & definition of calculated risk
    The one which had the phrase probability in it can't remember the exact one

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.