Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are you envious of my postcode? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glassriver)
    Why live in W8 when you can live in W1?
    As if you could afford to live in Mayfair lol. It's only W1K and W1J that are worth living in IMO - and even those are not friendly for people to actually live in, they're mostly for 5 star hotels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7GANGZ)
    You don't even know me you idiot.

I'm a Oxbridge graduate with a first class degree.

You and your family are probably not rich enough to live in W8. Maybe W14 or somewhere *****y like that.
    cool creds maybe but WHY SO REPULSIVE BRUH

you clearly have been given many gifts, and privilege is nothing to be ashamed of, but for christsake use them to do something amazing, not be a prick on a forum???
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    And we'll never be royals.

ReputationRep:

You and your family are probably not rich enough to live in W8. Maybe W14 or somewhere *****y like that.
    Does it even matter if you're an Oxbridge graduate for somebody to dislike you? Nobody cares if you have a First. It's about personality. You can't force someone to like you, especially when you've made the obnoxious move to show off.

And we know quite a lot about you from your statements.

And who said that living in W8 defines who you are? You basically implied that living in W14 is a negative attribute, and you have also denied that somebody you don't know could live in W8. These statements make me highly doubt that you have ever been to Oxbridge, let alone obtained a First.

And BTW, *AN* Oxbridge graduate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    And we'll never be royals.
    Lol very good comment

That song is forgotten sadly

ReputationRep:

You sound like even more of a joy than you did in the OP!

And as you'd say: "You don't even know me you idiot".

ReputationRep:

First class degree you can't get a job in no doubt

ReputationRep:
    Troll

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Lol very good comment

That song is forgotten sadly
    It has made my day that you have recognised it (genuinely )

ReputationRep:
    Am I envious of your postcode? Not unless I've grossly misunderstood the phrase 'postcode lottery' and you've recently won millions of pounds.

ReputationRep:
    you also make threads about your small penis.

No one believes you moron

ReputationRep:
    Mine's better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolatmaths)
    you also make threads about your small penis.

No one believes you moron
    Ask me any question about Oxbridge - from receiving the offer letter, to matriculation, to "the plodge", to being forced to buy dinner tickets at my college, to CamSIS, to the way we laughed at Girton colleges having to take a bus on Graduation day lol

ReputationRep:
    There isn't any better. If you think SW3 Is better, you're wrong. It's full of new money ********s from the Middle East or arrogant banker types.

(Original post by morgan8002)
    Mine's better.

ReputationRep:
    Ask me any question about Oxbridge - from receiving the offer letter, to matriculation, to "the plodge", to being forced to buy dinner tickets at my college, to CamSIS, to the way we laughed at Girton colleges having to take a bus on Graduation day lol
    Who were your professors?

ReputationRep:
    Was oxbridge the reason for your unusually small penis? Or was it why you feel the need to act like a pretentious moron on this forum?

ReputationRep:
    ***** i will knock you tf out, come my ends nw7 boy

ReputationRep:
    You the type of ***** to live in the cheapest house and never pay his student loans back. ***** tf get yo stank ass outtahere

ReputationRep:
    There isn't any better. If you think SW3 Is better, you're wrong. It's full of new money ********s from the Middle East or arrogant banker types.
    Mine has the square of a prime in it.

ReputationRep:
    Brighton- BN1

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.