Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is anyone here not from white suburbia? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Souljer)
    Anyone at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sort of... I've moved around a bit in my life, lived in both posh areas and chavvy areas.

ReputationRep:
    This is how I know you have no street education. Ghettos are usually organised with opportunities in organised crime.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wtf does that have to do with anything lol you have no education at all mate. Demographics alone would mean there are white ghettos, it doesn't have **** to do with crime you're annoying little internet warrior tryna claim "street" life on here rofl. Probably run home crying to mum ******** yourself if someone says "boo!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Sort of... I've moved around a bit in my life, lived in both posh areas and chavvy areas.
    White areas is it not? Has this guy never been to Manchester, Liverpool, Brum, Notts?? Nothing but white ghettos there silly little child. Not you the op is silly.**

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    The proof is in the pudding. Suburb...ia.
    Ohh I get it nowwww............ Thank Youu!

ReputationRep:
    White areas is it not? Has this guy never been to Manchester, Liverpool, Brum, Notts?? Nothing but white ghettos there silly little child. Not you the op is silly.**
    Yes always in white areas despite the prevalence of ethnic minorities in my hometown. Maybe the op is not very well-travelled

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Yes always in white areas despite the prevalence of ethnic minorities in my hometown. Maybe the op is not very well-travelled
    Pshhh lol ya think

ReputationRep:
    I have never lived in a place that hasn't been mostly white (Well I have lived in London but too young to remember). I almost moved to Coventry which would have been multicultural but didn't and moved to a nearby town instead.

ReputationRep:
    I do to Harrow does that count?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    :rolleyes:

What?

ReputationRep:
    Posh boy, bet you carry a briefcase to school and go fox hunting on weekends and have a sister called Tilly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    are you joking
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellshill

ReputationRep:
    I am from a white suburb but I am not white, does that count?

ReputationRep:
    You sound ridiculous mate! Like I said ghetto was originally made for jews bro. Ghetto means working class this is England bruv with mostly white people and def there are white ghettos here what you saying?
    Yeah go to any outskirts of a major city. Liverpool in particular.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Yeah go to any outskirts of a major city. Liverpool in particular.
    Ah yea like ****ing...croxteth and...dingle and...I mean so many places in mersey and not just mersey either. I mean even Sheffield might have white ghettos lol whatever op is one of them erm....road boys from london who thinks he's hard so over him haha

(Original post by iEthan)
    :rolleyes:
    I thoguth this was closed! :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    I mean has this little boy never even heard of chavs or glasgow lol eugh whatever man.

ReputationRep:
    Ah yea like ****ing...croxteth and...dingle and...I mean so many places in mersey and not just mersey either. I mean even Sheffield might have white ghettos lol whatever op is one of them erm....road boys from london who thinks he's hard so over him haha

I thoguth this was closed! :nooo:
    Yeah Croxteth especially. Liverpool's centre is cool though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.