Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How was the S3 for you? Watch

• View Poll Results: How was the S3 for you?
    very hard
    3.81%
    hard
    9.52%
    ok
    40.00%
    easy
    31.43%
    very easy
    15.24%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayman!)
    What are you predicting boundaries to be?
    Last year june, the A* limit was 70. That was a heck easy paper so in comparison i think A* would be for something like 67 but hey who am i to say this :-p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by N92991)
    Last year june, the A* limit was 70. That was a heck easy paper so in comparison i think A* would be for something like 67 but hey who am i to say this :-p
    Fingers crossed on 67! 69 was IAL June 14 and that was hell'a easy too.

(Original post by Rkai01)
    This paper was a bit harder than fp2 June 2015 so maybe 65/66 for A and 70 for A*

No way the IAL would be that high!

ReputationRep:
    Did the IAL paper. The first 6 questions were standard, nothing new, yet I made mistakes on continuous uniform distribution goodness of fit. damn me
    Question 7c) [the one with weird statistic] and 8b) are just weird. Didn't even know what to do or where to start

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayman!)
    Fingers crossed on 67! 69 was IAL June 14 and that was hell'a easy too.

No way the IAL would be that high!
    I don't know about IAL I did uk one

ReputationRep:
    Let's try to get over 100 votes

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.