Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fuzi8n137)
    I'm guessing this was Edexcel Paper 1 IGCSE? Because that was hard I just wish stuff we actually get taught came up, WHY DOESNT REFRACTICE INDEX HAVE A UNIT WTF
    OMG!!!! That was the hardest freaking one for me!!! That paper didnt make SENSE!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talkand...Talk)
    Lol i feel exactly the same! For an A* its 80%
    Not necessarily, the grade boundaries should be lower this year because that was possibly the worst physics exam in history. Literally so many of my classmates came out crying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ina1973)
    Not necessarily, the grade boundaries should be lower this year because that was possibly the worst physics exam in history. Literally so many of my classmates came out crying
    OMG!! , my friend said like 10 ppl came out of there class crying too !! At one point of the exam i just felt like crying and ripping the paper up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talkand...Talk)
    OMG!! , my friend said like 10 ppl came out of there class crying too !! At one point of the exam i just felt like crying and ripping the paper up!
    Hahah so did I! The problem with this paper was the fact that it focused on pretty much all the small things that you don't focus on as much in general. Paper 2 better be muchhhhh easier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ina1973)
    Hahah so did I! The problem with this paper was the fact that it focused on pretty much all the small things that you don't focus on as much in general. Paper 2 better be muchhhhh easier
    Thats so true. IKR!! if its not easier then my future is ruined!

ReputationRep:
    The questions were quite wierd!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.