Turn on thread page Beta

which is best star wars movie? watch

ReputationRep:
    For me it's between Episode 4:A New Hope and Episode 6:The Return of the Jedi, but I think I'm leaning towards Episode 4. Meeting all the characters for the first time, also Obi-Wan (:cry2:)
    I'm surprised there's more love for Episode 1 than there is for Episode 4:hmmmm:, I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinions though :dontknow:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alice.ronalene)
    loved it loved it loved it cant wait for ep viii
    Glad to hear! I watched it a second time at home in Bluray and it was awesome! Really brought back that sense of wonder and amazement I had when I watched the original trilogy for the first time as a child. Although The Force Awakens could have done without copying A New Hope in so many ways - that was the only flaw in an otherwise brilliant film.

I'm looking forward to Rogue One first, but really excited to find out more about Episode VIII as filming continues.

(Original post by alice.ronalene)
    thoughts on jar jar and eps 1-3
    I actually didn't mind Jar Jar much, I found him quite silly and funny in Episode I which gave the film good comic relief. Without Jar Jar the film would have taken itself way too seriously. I'm glad they let him take a back seat in Episodes II and III but I really don't think he's as bad as everyone makes out he is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asif007)
    Glad to hear! I watched it a second time at home in Bluray and it was awesome! Really brought back that sense of wonder and amazement I had when I watched the original trilogy for the first time as a child. Although The Force Awakens could have done without copying A New Hope in so many ways - that was the only flaw in an otherwise brilliant film.

I'm looking forward to Rogue One first, but really excited to find out more about Episode VIII as filming continues.

I actually didn't mind Jar Jar much, I found him quite silly and funny in Episode I which gave the film good comic relief. Without Jar Jar the film would have taken itself way too seriously. I'm glad they let him take a back seat in Episodes II and III but I really don't think he's as bad as everyone makes out he is.
    Can't make my mind up about him but I didn't miss him in force awakens that's for sure

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.