Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I took so long to finish the exam my professor had to give me the answers watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok, and your point is.......?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    yeah, right!
    Seriously. He didn't say the answers like. He just hinted stuff and if I wrote something the wrong way while he stood over me he corrected me like one question was to recommend a hedging strategy but I forgot wtf heding is so I'd write something and he'd be like "nonono" so I erased and rewrote it how he hinted and if I made a small error in calculation, I was solving while he was right there, so he'd be like no what's x+y and that seeing I didn't even know what to add. He just wanted me to finish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Namita Gurung)
    In that case idc really if he prodded you to the right direction
    Mate you don't know about my mad people finding skills.
    I'll be looking over my shoulders. In fact I'll just walk backwards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ikhan94)
    Ok, and your point is.......?
    Ok and you have nothing better to do than ask what my point is? It's the chat section so I'm chatting about it...you don't have to post, jog on brother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    you'l get a good grade, dw ok?

dont let this exam put you of yeah?

when r u getting results?
    Dunno and he didn't stick around for me to ask lol he was so annoyed with me taking forever but my uni has an online portal and results show up there so I'll just avoid it and then finally look like a month from now haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    I'll be looking over my shoulders. In fact I'll just walk backwards.
    This is my mental image of you :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Dunno and he didn't stick around for me to ask lol he was so annoyed with me taking forever but my uni has an online portal and results show up there so I'll just avoid it and then finally look like a month from now haha
    damn, ur teacher sounds rude, i mean its an exam.. lol u deserve the full time that the exam is for..why should u have to feel embarassed for taking too long, infact you should be happy bc u sat and did the exam in the set time given

ReputationRep:
    This is my mental image of you :lol:
    lmfao ok I'm legit laughing, ta for cheering me up I need it all my real life mates are having a go at me which I guess is (lol still how long this ****ing gif is) them being protective of me. And my mum and I will definitely fall out if I fail lmaooo it's still going like wtffff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    damn, ur teacher sounds rude, i mean its an exam.. lol u deserve the full time that the exam is for..why should u have to feel embarassed for taking too long, infact you should be happy bc u sat and did the exam in the set time given
    Hmm I was in my head thinking why is he rushing me but I mean he was helping me so I didn't want him to like mark me extra harshly because I had a go at him, I was already tardy and struggling :\ just sooo glad it's DONE eugh worst semester for me EVER.

ReputationRep:
    Namita Gurung my pc was lagging so it made the gif slow mo and extra long, it was funny as hell I thought it really was that long and he was tiptoeing backwards haha.

ReputationRep:
    Namita Gurung my pc was lagging so it made the gif slow mo and extra long, it was funny as hell I thought it really was that long and he was tiptoeing backwards haha.
    lmfao :lol: :lol: your previous comment bet you were confused since it went on for ages

But yeah dw - sure you did fine

ReputationRep:
    r u doing gcse's or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    r u doing gcse's or something?
    No, "r u?"

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I was in my head thinking why is he rushing me but I mean he was helping me so I didn't want him to like mark me extra harshly because I had a go at him, I was already tardy and struggling :\ just sooo glad it's DONE eugh worst semester for me EVER.
    well, at least you dint have a go at him ahaha, i probably would LOL

well, at least the exam has been over n done with

ReputationRep:
    lmfao :lol: :lol: your previous comment bet you were confused since it went on for ages

But yeah dw - sure you did fine
    Cheers. Can I ask what nationality is your last name, I've never seen anything like it

ReputationRep:
    Yea well I'm just glad it's all over, done, now it's that lovely time where you're stressing out waiting for grades yano lol
    Forget all these haters man. Good on you. Hope you pass 😊

ReputationRep:
    No, "r u?"
    nope.
    u cant b at uni surely?
    also, didnt think brummies or anyone in the uk for that matter uses the word semester?

ReputationRep:
    Cheers. Can I ask what nationality is your last name, I've never seen anything like it
    Nepalese

ReputationRep:
    Surely your exam was timed...

It's never a case of taking so long to finish your exam, but rather not being able to finish your exam in the allotted time.

I'm confused.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    nope.
    u cant b at uni surely?
    also, didnt think brummies or anyone in the uk for that matter uses the word semester?
    Some unis use the semester system.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.