ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    ...or Stu(-ew)?

So endearing. :hugs::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad)
    Instant turn-off.

I hate Mr. Bean.
    (Sorry if you missed the memo of high maintenance.)
    You could make it up to me by eradicating that character? From existence perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    You could make it up to me by eradicating that character? From existence perhaps?
    On it. Expect to read about his painful death on Twitter within the hour!

ReputationRep:
    On it. Expect to read about his painful death on Twitter within the hour!
    I'm not that nasty; I'll give you two.

ReputationRep:

Got a guy on the case. dw

ReputationRep:
    anything you havent done but would like to?

ReputationRep:
    Read it again with the correct sarcastic intonation.

I flew a Cessna. Was absolutely amazing, tbh.
    Oh there you go :yep:

Once? I've flown the Cessna 4 times to be precise. I've got a friend at a training academy. Well not MY friend. Son of my dad's pal. That thing shakes a lot though because of its meagre weight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    Oh there you go :yep:

Once? I've flown the Cessna 4 times to be precise. I've got a friend at a training academy. Well not MY friend. Son of my dad's pal. That thing shakes a lot though because of its meagre weight
    Twice technically; my granddad bought a lesson each for me and my sister. I went first, controlled it while in the air, then when it came to my sister's turn she chickened out so had a second turn in which the pilot let me take off and land (he had his hands pretty close to the other controls though and take into account this was in the mid 90s so I'm not sure how aviation regulations have change since then, especially post 9/11 (??)).

I have never felt so free. It's so good, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AthiaKarim)
    anything you havent done but would like to?
    There are many places I'd still like to travel, but that's a bit of a boring answer.

I'd like to let myself fall in love again. Got hurt very badly after a five year relationship went belly up and haven't allowed myself to get attached since. But I suppose that's something I've already done.

Hmm, I'm going to university in September to try and be a better role model for my niece and nephew, so I think getting a 2:1 or first would be the answer to your question.

ReputationRep:
    There are many places I'd still like to travel, but that's a bit of a boring answer.

I'd like to let myself fall in love again. Got hurt very badly after a five year relationship went belly up and haven't allowed myself to get attached since. But I suppose that's something I've already done.

Hmm, I'm going to university in September to try and be a better role model for my niece and nephew, so I think getting a 2:1 or first would be the answer to your question.
    Aww that is so amazing and cute! I hope you succeed in getting your 2:1!

Also, im sorry you had your heartbroken . I do hope it gets better for you and that you meet someone amazing who you can fall in love with x Who knows, maybe you could meet someone amazing and go travelling with them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AthiaKarim)
    Also, im sorry you had your heartbroken . I do hope it gets better for you and that you meet someone amazing who you can fall in love with x Who knows, maybe you could meet someone amazing and go travelling with them
    That would be ideal! Unfortunately, I expect it will be pretty hard as everyone on my course will be so much younger than me. I'll keep my fingers crossed though!

ReputationRep:
    That would be ideal! Unfortunately, I expect it will be pretty hard as everyone on my course will be so much younger than me. I'll keep my fingers crossed though!
    Ah I see! But most people decide to attend university at a later age so I'm sure you won't have an issue with meeting someone there! let's hope hehe 😊

ReputationRep:

Got a guy on the case. dw
    I thought subtlety came with the job?

I guess it was too much to ask for both. :/

Now there's going to be an enquiry into his death.

Anyway B+ for effort; you've redeemed yourself.

ReputationRep:
    If you could have three wishes what would they be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    If you could have three wishes what would they be?
    Eidetic memory
    To be pain free/free from injury
    9th gem

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.