Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If it makes you feel better - I'm going into Unit 1 biology having done zilch revision... Wait, no, now I'm sad! But now that it has come to this... I'll lower the grade boundaries for you!

ReputationRep:
    http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...l_2872052b.jpg

ReputationRep:
    We all go through patches like this, I've long learned that they're temporary and I've just gotta weather the storm until it passes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    Sadness sucks especially when you need to feel motivated to revise for an exam you have tomorrow.

I know why I'm sad and I have gotten out of the environment that was making me sad but I still can't my emotional state back to default/normal.
    are you doing the AS ocr biology F211 resit????

ReputationRep:
    The best way to cheer yourself up is to simply relax. It helps you find your zen and feel so much more calm! I've written a blog post about it here, which might help you a little! https://adventuringwithlove.wordpres.../how-to-relax/

ReputationRep:
    I get sad all the time, but sometimes I feel guilty because I think I shouldn't be... anyone who thinks that though is wrong, sadness is a natural human emotion and it takes a lot to change mood for some people

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Imagine not having the money to do that

I'm becoming permanently sad tbh, sad is my default
    Work 2 shifts then book a train ticket to France

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.